cue action question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Yes mate, makes me want to watch it again!

What event are doing next with the cue sales Mate?
    I'm just doing a few local ones at the moment to spread the Snooker Crazy name so to speak.

I'm doing one next week at Petersfield Bowling and Snooker Club ( Saturday 1st December from 12:00 to 6pm) and another at Fareham Snooker Club on the 13th January - Cuestars Event - Facebook Page).

Always keeping an eye out but the stands aren't light so can't really do them on my own and they are more to spread the word rather than make money on the day as usually at an event !!
    Last edited by Shockerz; 25 November 2018, 07:10 PM.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      I'm just doing a few local ones at the moment to spread the Snooker Crazy name so to speak.

I'm doing one next week at Petersfield Bowling and Snooker Club ( Saturday 1st December from 12:00 to 6pm) and another at Fareham Snooker Club on the 13th January - Cuestars Event - Facebook Page).

Always keeping an eye out but the stands aren't light so can't really do them on my own and they are more to spread the word rather than make money on the day as usually at an event !!
      Good stuff, it takes a lot of effort building a business up doesn't it, sometimes it may feel like effort expended for little gain, but the website looks great and the more you do the more people will come and take a look.

I know bottom line, you are doing a lot of it for the love of the game, but making a success of it too is a real bonus!
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Good stuff, it takes a lot of effort building a business up doesn't it, sometimes it may feel like effort expended for little gain, but the website looks great and the more you do the more people will come and take a look.

I know bottom line, you are doing a lot of it for the love of the game, but making a success of it too is a real bonus!
        I just enjoy talking snooker so it's a win win for me; if it was just about money I'd be a management coach again but life's too short. The cues are going well and so is the chat!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          I just enjoy talking snooker so it's a win win for me; if it was just about money I'd be a management coach again but life's too short. The cues are going well and so is the chat!!
          Have a look at the cue extensions thread I started, I'm probably being OCD but I like good design and think there are opportunities to make these gadgets better. I know you like a gadget and like me, are interested in engineering better ideas.

Will have to get along to one of your events at some point. ; )
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Have a look at the cue extensions thread I started, I'm probably being OCD but I like good design and think there are opportunities to make these gadgets better. I know you like a gadget and like me, are interested in engineering better ideas.

Will have to get along to one of your events at some point. ; )
            I'll take a look mate; yes, be nice to see you.

Comment

Working...
            X