Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do people think of Roy Chisholm's Snooker Secrets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    Hi Roy (of snooker secrets), I watched your you-tube No 24 about 7 months ago and posted up a couple of questions. Never got a reply so maybe you've given up on this method of coaching?
    As you've been posting here recently I thought I'd try my luck and ask my questions here. Might get lucky lol.
    The video concerns the stun shot. You advise to "stop on the white". This to me you end up jabbing. Other folk tell me you should always follow through on the white. Any comments?
    I also asked what angle you had on the black. Looked just off straight to me but couldn't quite see as pocket wasn't in shot.
    Look forward to your reply.
    Hi Bigmeek, sorry about not being able to answer your question when asked, of course you follow through on every shot, what I was trying to explain on the stun shot when you are close to object ball is that the follow through is not so far, you just go into the cb a little sharper. As for the angle on the black it is half ball or less. Just like to add that the thiner the contact on black the lower you strike cb. Hope this answers your question. All the best Roy of Snooker Secrets

Comment

• Originally Posted by alrocco View Post
      Hi Bigmeek, sorry about not being able to answer your question when asked, of course you follow through on every shot, what I was trying to explain on the stun shot when you are close to object ball is that the follow through is not so far, you just go into the cb a little sharper. As for the angle on the black it is half ball or less. Just like to add that the thiner the contact on black the lower you strike cb. Hope this answers your question. All the best Roy of Snooker Secrets
      Thanks Roy. Really appreciate it. I've been trying hard to perfect those little stuns around the black area.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        The point is pro footballers and pro golfers hit the ball exactly where and how they want to. We don't , so how on earth if you can't hit centre all the time are you going to hit exactly off centre all the time, it's making something hard even harder as you now have to adjust aiming ,take into account pace and then distance and finally how much throw your cue produces. Hit the centre as best you can, none of that applies.
        Because there's only 1 centre spot on the cueball and 1 million off centre spots!

Comment

Working...
        X