Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old cue collection..Test your knowledge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old cue collection..Test your knowledge.

Part of my mates collection.Some of these are rare,some of them are ultra rare,a couple of them are the only ones known to exsist.
    Can you spot them? I will add better photos later.
    Fire away.

can you please send them all to me to have a closer look?

Comment

Fine collection your friend has their mate

A few of the Murtons are new to my eyes which is to be expected as they don't crop up much down south. There's a couple of round badgers that I've not seen before too (Palmers, Scotts, Tothill).

The one that most intrigued me is 'The Empire Match Cue' J.Glover Lincoln. What can you tell me about that?
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
        Fine collection your friend has their mate

A few of the Murtons are new to my eyes which is to be expected as they don't crop up much down south. There's a couple of round badgers that I've not seen before too (Palmers, Scotts, Tothill).

The one that most intrigued me is 'The Empire Match Cue' J.Glover Lincoln. What can you tell me about that?
        I'll find out later for you about that one.off to work now.

Comment

Please pack all these cues up and send to me thanks lol.

Comment

Looks like Andy Hunters collection to me. I know the rare ones do I collect a prize if I name them!?!?

Comment

Old cue collection..Test your knowledge.

tell him i'll swap em all for a grand cherokee in limp mode

Comment

What a wonderful collection. I love the cue plated to Tom Tothill (does it have a green shaft?) and the Jonathon Baron must be a complete rarity?!!! my old eyes find it hard to pick out a lot of the names. F.

Comment

Stunning collection your friend has TexasTrev. There should be a thread dedicated for members to upload and share images of antique cues on this cues page

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                    Stunning collection your friend has TexasTrev. There should be a thread dedicated for members to upload and share images of antique cues on this cues page
                    That's a great idea - Starting one should be easily done.
                    On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

I have created one here http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...328#post802328 and asked for it to be 'sticky' like the '**Post pictures of your cue**' thread.
                      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
                        Looks like Andy Hunters collection to me. I know the rare ones do I collect a prize if I name them!?!?
                        Errm..No,but well spotted

Comment

Originally Posted by franksandellsnooker View Post
                          What a wonderful collection. I love the cue plated to Tom Tothill (does it have a green shaft?) and the Jonathon Baron must be a complete rarity?!!! my old eyes find it hard to pick out a lot of the names. F.
                          Yep the Tothill is one of the rarest.I have messed the photos up and obscured the rarest one lol.will put it on later.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                            I have created one here http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...328#post802328 and asked for it to be 'sticky' like the '**Post pictures of your cue**' thread.
                            I will get some more pics before Andy goes back home and fill this thread lol.

Comment

Andy has more cues than this. I think he's keeping the rarest under wraps

Comment

Working...
                              X