Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welsh peradon 3/4 case with 3/4 dragoncue - No Longer Available

welsh peradon 3/4 case with 3/4 dragoncue

For sale as i need the money for a new arrival and i really will have no time to play the game anymore. and believe its a very good price for the whole package on offer

the cue is a dragon cue, handmade by the cuemaker bob in neath, hes a good guy and i know his reputation for cues is good, i know they can be hit or miss but on the 2 cues i have purchased i have never had one issue. I have attached a wide selection of photos. specs below

CUE

58 inch 3/4 dragoncue
    mexican boycotte and ebony butt with dark and light blue veeners. the pictures dont do the boycotte justice
    2 shafts, both 8mm tips ( reason for 2 is i thought i had lost the one so went out and got a new one made straight away only to learn i had put it in my mates case)
    around 16.5 oz
    been owned for around 10 years, not 1 issue with the cue throughout the period

CASE

3/4 leather peradon wales flag case
    owned for about 10 years, shows signs of wear and tear, very solid case and has never had any repairs or issues

any questions please ask

List Date: 9/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: welsh peradon 3/4 case with 3/4 dragoncue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

is this cue still available?

Comment

Hi mate, yeh it is still available

Comment

Working...
      X