• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbone.
    What shaft?
    Ash
    Maple?

Comment

Ok enjoy. Hope it meets your expectations.

Comment

Blackbone is only available in all ebony... Hence the name... Ive gone for an 8.6mm titanium ferrule. Ash shadt

Comment

Originally Posted by tonymicra View Post
          Great.
          I deal with the antique snooker cues.
          Most of them Joe Davis collection.
          All cues good condition.
          Also tips supplied and fitted £10.
          Originally Posted by tonymicra View Post
          Also any advice I can give on the table and off the table.
          Snooker questions.
          I just joined hoping to help or advise people players.
          I have some advice for you, stop pricing your cues at 10 times their true value !!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            I have some advice for you, stop pricing your cues at 10 times their true value !!!!!
            Ah that's mr "this cue was spliced by parris cues so it's worth a grand". Not a bit of wonder it's been on ebay over a year and not budged...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OLD-SNOOK...IAAOSw9zdcfkOV

OOh £250 off.

£170 + random old cue shaft that could be worth a fiver = £750....

Comment

Ha ha, I thought that list of cues looked familiar. All those cues listed, and all that's ever sold is a box of elks.

I thought it odd that someone would join and spam so hard day one. I guess ebay isn't working out, so trying some fresh water to fish for suckers.

Comment

The main reason I purchased a new cue is because after looking into it the secondhand cue market it seemed very dodgy especially ebay. I bought a jason owen cue that had to be returned as it had damage. In the end I thought F##k it I'll pay the extra and just get the cue I really wanted and new. As with everything I'm sure there are some brilliant cue sellers and some shysters.
                I ended up spending more than I wanted to on a cue for my level of ability, but hopefully it will last me into older age and maybe something I can pass on to my son or sell if times ever become hard.
                Im sure plenty of dodgy badge swapping goes on.

Comment

Working...
                X