Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time to hang around John life is too short ��

Comment

Agree there j6, Just watched another of your videos on a thread from 2017 as I was searching for some info.

Pot 100 Blacks, Brilliant routine will be having a go at that, although you make it look easy, Q though who counts, If I were counting I think it would put me off a bit.

PS, You were a tad slower back then
      Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Yes John , black routine is excellent if not the best.
        Target 10 then 20, 50, 100.. and the counting is part of it, as it helps with overall concentration.

Comment

Thanks j6

I wish I had more time to practice but have to share table in local workies, looking at your video a very large percentage of your shots were centre ball.

I've been looking at Nic Barrows ultimate training ball it has +4,+3,+2,+1 0 -1,-2,-3,-4 along the centre line of the ball I would never have imagined there were so many variations just on the centre line, the mind boggles.

Having said that watching some Barry Stark vids on YT he quite adamantly says to avoid Side if you can, I think he has a point the only time I try side is getting cue ball off the cusion and going into baulk, For safety of course If I tried side on a pot I would miss by a mile.
          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Working...
          X