Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post
    Cheers!

My curiosity took over. Maybe I did something wrong...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe8u749-60g
    Lol! Good stuff. I had a game when I was about ten years old called Mousetrap, looked a lot like your table. Or maybe a Venus fly trap? Ingenious. 😀
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thanks everyone for your hilarious comments... Yes, there is a one big messy snooker at baulk end on my table - no such SIT or anything else existing to get a proper potting position there.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
        LMAO you guys are hilarious, great video man. I cant believe this argument is still going on even after 4/5 videos posted all showing the same thing.
        We are doing the best we can my friend.
        lots of fingerprints which should be still checked.
        The problem is Interpol. They are very busy at the moment .
        Also contacting all the travel companys around the world to check everyone's travel history.

So bear with us please.

Thank you !!

Comment

Great video my friend! Good work!

Although Ramon is right, without knowing your inside leg measurement, it's hard to take you seriously.
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
            Great video my friend! Good work!

Although Ramon is right, without knowing your inside leg measurement, it's hard to take you seriously.
            Or you just use your eyes and your common sense,
            which in that case, goes much faster. ( sorry i forgot to mention that part ) .

No need to wait until interpol tells you someone who claims running century breaks every day, just made everythings up.

free world, so everyone have a choice !!

thanks for your support , my friend !!
            Last edited by Ramon; 20 September 2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              Or you just use your eyes and your common sense,
              which in that case, goes much faster. ( sorry i forgot to mention that part ) .

No need to wait until interpol tells you someone who claims running century breaks every day, just made everythings up.

free world, so everyone have a choice !!

thanks for your support , my friend !!
              Sorry, Ramon, to say but as English isn't my native language, I find very often difficult to understand what people are joking (in English, in Finish I haven't noticed that kind of problem yet) or actually meaning. So, honestly speaking, I'm not quite getting your point here. Please explain a little so I can get the point of your thinking...

(When reading these forums I usually get someones joke only afterwards when reading someones reply or counter joke (is that a word??). It's like having autism or something similar, I guess. But this happens only when foreign language without being face to face.)

Comment

Sorry, Ramon, to say but as English isn't my native language, I find very often difficult to understand what people are joking (in English, in Finish I haven't noticed that kind of problem yet) or actually meaning. So, honestly speaking, I'm not quite getting your point here. Please explain a little so I can get the point of your thinking...

(When reading these forums I usually get someones joke only afterwards when reading someones reply or counter joke (is that a word??). It's like having autism or something similar, I guess. But this happens only when foreign language without being face to face.)
                Who said it was a jok ??

Comment

Who said it was a jok ??
                  I said "joking ... or actually meaning".

Comment

no my friend, it was sarcasm.
                    Was'nt referring to you !!

Comment

no my friend, it was sarcasm.
                      Was'nt referring to you !!
                      Ok, thanks Ramon! See, I'm very boring company in English as I can't understand your language and different nuances properly...

Comment

Ok, thanks Ramon! See, I'm very boring company in English as I can't understand your language and different nuances properly...
                        Me too !!!

Looking forward to read your posts in future !!

Comment

Working...
                        X