No announcement yet.

2018 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive scoring from Stuart Carrington today , a good victory from Graeme Dott over Luca Brecel and Sam Baird has found a bit of form . Sight Right working for him maybe .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Great double by Higgins on the black to lead 2-0 after the marathon frame.

Comment

I see it mentioned so many times on here, but does anyone know why the audio on Eurosport is so consistently terrible? If it's not a constant buzz it's a crackle. And if it's not a crackle it's a hiss!
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          I see it mentioned so many times on here, but does anyone know why the audio on Eurosport is so consistently terrible? If it's not a constant buzz it's a crackle. And if it's not a crackle it's a hiss!
          The Barbican Poltergeist returns

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            The Barbican Poltergeist returns
            Ha!

Different subject, but I've heard O'Sullivan mention on a couple of occasions now, the importance of the ITV tournaments and how most of the players have their eyes set on these.

Am I missing something, or is it just another attempt to upset the establishment by suggesting the BBC's 'big three' have lost their status?
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I didn’t hear about that.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                I didn’t hear about that.
                It's not something he's made a big thing about. It's simply something I've picked up on when he's been talking about the game in general.

Comment

I may have missed it then.

Comment

Ding looked out of the tournament. He is lucky to be in for the decider.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                      Bad publicity for Century tips.
                      Don't worry Joe will mention them again soon, G3 seems to the the choice of the Pro's he mentions - along with Taom, so I assume he has been sent a stash of each :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        I wonder how long Neil Robertson is planning on pretending there's nothing wrong with his game. I don't think I've ever seen a player so reluctant to admit his form has gone walkabout.

Well his consistency seems to have gone AWOL. He was really poor, then got it together for last season's Masters, or was it the year before?

Comment

I am just in, and usually ROS is a tad annoying as a Co-Commentator, but he has just laid into Wilson in a constructive way - which is more what I want to hear....

Obviously he has sucked up to J Higgins a few times in the 5-10 mins I have been watching.

Comment

Ronnie commentating on the Murphy match ; "...you don't want twitchy balls..."

I would say definitely you don't!
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Ronnie commentating on the Murphy match ; "...you don't want twitchy balls..."

I would say definitely you don't!
                              Was that after the "I would want the CB 18" to 1' nearer the red and then went on about why the CB ended up there?

Comment

Hmmm, it depends on who is twitching them, shirley?

Comment

Working...
                                X