No announcement yet.

John parris unique and Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was ordering a custom cue I'd probably go with Johnathan Lonergan, Ton Praram or Maximus. That way you're not waiting for ages and the customer care would be better. I know Trevor White has a great reputation for the quality of the cues but a 3 year wait when you were expecting around a year is slightly crazy. It's time he started communicating with people, admitting he's got a backlog and informing people of realistic wait times for cues.

I was thinking of ordering from Johnathan Lonergan, you can get a cue in 3 to 4 months for him, the quality is good and customer service is second to none. You don't really hear about his cues on here though. I've had one of his cues before and the quality of materials, service and playability is as good as any cue I've had.

Comment

Agreed...superb cue maker, but communication is key...totally get your point VMax on how irritating it must be to have such specific orders, but I'm guessing a simple reply to an email would diffuse much of the frustration from the cutomer's perspective having parted with their money. I wish Trevor the very best in getting on top of his orders :-)

Comment

John parris unique and Trevor white

JP sold
        tw sold

Comment

I'm using a Trevor White one piece cue weighted at 17oz. It's a very powerful cue, screw back and flow through at distance. It's due to the flex (how responsive) of the shaft.

Comment

Working...
          X