No announcement yet.

Clearing the colours -Beginner Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this I'm usually a bit kamikaze when I practice the colours. I do know most of the shots, I just don't play them very well. I'm usually out of position on the brown, off the baulk cushion, blue in the corner, roll through the pink and miss an easy black for the World Championship, on a good day.

As you're sharing tips I have one for you. Get a clip on mic or something. I can hardly hear you talk without headphones on, compare your vids with Barry Stark's for volume and it's night and day. If you're looking for subscribers that's a big thing

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      I like this I'm usually a bit kamikaze when I practice the colours. I do know most of the shots, I just don't play them very well. I'm usually out of position on the brown, off the baulk cushion, blue in the corner, roll through the pink and miss an easy black for the World Championship, on a good day.

As you're sharing tips I have one for you. Get a clip on mic or something. I can hardly hear you talk without headphones on, compare your vids with Barry Stark's for volume and it's night and day. If you're looking for subscribers that's a big thing
      I'm looking into this Jonny, and it's particularly difficult. Bought one for £200 which I tried yesterday, and it has constant interference. Absolute pain.

So I'm busy researching them at the moment, but spending £400-500 seems slightly annoying to me. But I'll see how I get on.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X