Repairs To Cue Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairs To Cue Cases

Hi Everyone,I Recently Brought Two Old Ray Reardon Classic Cases And Trying To Find Someone That Can Make One Good One Out Of The Two.I Need The End Plastic Covers Removing From One And Putting On The Other One As Need Riveting.As One End Is Broken And The Other Scratched.Also I May Need A Replacement Or Repair To The Foam Although Think It Can Be Just Glued Back Down.
    Many Thanks Speak Soon David

Possibly In The South East Or London Area Would Be Great But Will Consider Other Parts Of The U.k.
    Cheers David

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
      Hi Everyone,I Recently Brought Two Old Ray Reardon Classic Cases And Trying To Find Someone That Can Make One Good One Out Of The Two.I Need The End Plastic Covers Removing From One And Putting On The Other One As Need Riveting.As One End Is Broken And The Other Scratched.Also I May Need A Replacement Or Repair To The Foam Although Think It Can Be Just Glued Back Down.
      If possible, might be a good idea to put some pics up of the two cases to give the guys an idea of the size of the repair.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
        Hi David,

If you can post some pics, I can let you know if I can do them for sure but don't see a problem with what you've said at the mo.
        I'm in London too..
        For that one you've always wanted...
        https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
        X