The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Well I predicted him becoming world champion but I actually think AJ may lose this fight - He has a decent jab himself but I think AJ comes made for the Klitch jab and grab style - comes in too square on relies on his power which cancels out a few other faults. He needs to change his style and adapt some better feet and head movement if he is going to win I think - This is one area he does not train to improve enough.

His best chance is to blast him out and hopefully Klitch is now too old cant take his power and maybe he is just looking for one last pay day - for AJ I hope that is the case.

I personally think Klitch has a style that will be boring but effective against Joshua - it is a fight AJ should have avoided.
    I don't think it's a fight he should avoid at all, I'm sick of reading uneducated so called fans on Facebook pages drooling over him, he's well overrated and has fought stiffs so it will be good to see him get in with someone who knows what they're doing, whatever happens he will learn something which will help him immensely in his career.
    I think Klitschko is past it now so it's definitely not a fight to avoid
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Ok Biggest test coming up - I predicted AJ would be a champ and he won me money - so thanks for that and I want him to win don't get me wrong and hopefully power and youth will see him through but boxing is a sweet science and personally based on this I don't think he will win here - because at the moment - unless he has changed something style wise I think AJ is made for Wlad - he comes forward in straight lines will eat the jab and his head and footwork and movement is currently not good enough - though he has showed signs he can adapt and I hope he can. His best chance is to blast out a over the hill Wlad early and so good luck AJ - you are going to need it. Prediction 50/50 either way K/o early for AJ or Klitch KO win round 8. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Klitschko was really bad in his last two fights and at his age being so inactive could be his undoing, It's a nice payday for both of them but boxing has become such a joke I'm not sure I care anymore , i much prefer watching mma these days and if i do look forward to a boxing fight then it's never going to be a heavyweight contest.
        I hope AJ wins as he's English

Wibble

Comment

• Oh come on you'll be watching Geordie ....sold out 90 thousand tickets. Boxing is back in the UK at least.

Second best sport in the world

Comment

Oh come on you'll be watching Geordie ....sold out 90 thousand tickets. Boxing is back in the UK at least.

Second best sport in the world

Only because i get it for free Byrom, i would never pay for it

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
              Only because i get it for free Byrom, i would never pay for it
              See that is where we differ - if she said I'm yours for 50 quid i'm off to the cash machine

Comment

See that is where we differ - if she said I'm yours for 50 quid i'm off to the cash machine
                Add a couple of noughts on and you might stand a chance.............might:very_drunk:

Wibble

Comment

• We can all moan about the state of boxing but this guy will surely thrill us all for years to come. Wanted a world title shot on his pro debut lol, watch him fight and he looks about the most perfect fighter I have seen.
                  https://youtu.be/4u0BoT5UE5o
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    We can all moan about the state of boxing but this guy will surely thrill us all for years to come. Wanted a world title shot on his pro debut lol, watch him fight and he looks about the most perfect fighter I have seen.
                    https://youtu.be/4u0BoT5UE5o
                    Without opening the link it has to be Loma

Wibble

Comment

• I know one better = see if you can guess

Comment

I know one better = see if you can guess
                        Rigo the only one that comes close

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                          Rigo the only one that comes close
                          yep that is the guy

Comment

• Anyways back to the main event not long to go...

Comment

• Comment

• Nice touch by AJ

Comment

Working...
                                X