Cue repairs and alterations.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    excellent way to treat your customers, imo .
    Spot on Ramon , couple of progress photos along the way . Makes it very interesting for the buyer to see what you are actually getting .

This guy is not on most peoples radar but ,as mentioned a few times ! , the 2 cues he made for Marco Fu were finished superbly .

I think his prices are excellent too .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Spot on Ramon , couple of progress photos along the way . Makes it very interesting for the buyer to see what you are actually getting .

This guy is not on most peoples radar but ,as mentioned a few times ! , the 2 cues he made for Marco Fu were finished superbly .

He has a rather nice Shaun Murphy replica for sale at the moment..small tip as Shaun liked to play with..it feels fantastic, if anyones on the lookout for one...

Comment

Steve give me a call mate. I can go through your requirements. Waiting time is around 6 weeks but I'm extremely busy at the moment what with the cue cases as well as the cues so could be a little over
        Regarda Reg
        "Wright Cues"
        Cues made to your specification, giving you the confidence in your cue
        http://www.wrightcues.co.uk
        reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

I said on here a while ago that people were missing a trick. He did a remarkable job for me on bringing an old cue back to life and the finish was on par with a TW. As has been said, prompt replies, pics and even phone calls!

Comment

yep, Steve Grice and Richy , both doing the same ( updating the customers ).
            Nice gesture frome cue maker towards his customer.
            I looked at his website and the prices are indeed reasonable, imo.
            Also saw sum very nice Maple shaft ( that's the only part i pay attention to ).

Comment

Working...
            X