Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A newbe from Brazil

Hello everyone!
    Since when I was 18 I enjoy snooker, but only now after the 50s that I have the opportunity to practice with greater assiduity. I have in my residence a small table of 8.3 fts. Thanks to Youtube I was able to improve my technique a bit. Also I just bought a good quality snooker cue. (Maximus Ultimate).

Greetings
    Pedro

Welcome to TSF, is it true there are no 12ft tables in Brazil?

Comment

This size is not usual. But there are some and Now, oficial tournaments are using it.

Comment

Hello and welcome I love your country
        Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

Welcome to TSF Pedro , and yes a Maximus Ultimate is a great cue .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome mate ☺

Comment

How does Snooker now rank in terms of sport popularity in Brazil? Has it grown in popularity over the last decade?

Thanks
              Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

A newbe from Brazil

did the recent good results for Igor Figueiredo in Cardiff get any coverage?
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm sure there is a Brazilian variant of snooker which looks a bit confusing,I think there's only one red.

Comment

In 80's we had some coverage, with 2 good nacional players. But after that, snooker popularity droped. A game similar to eight ball is very popular as a Entertainment, but it is associate with gambling (hustlers). As a Sport it is not as popular as other sports like football or voley. The good performance of Igor was noted only by the snooker comunity!

Comment

Yes, there is a brasilian variant. But slowly the internacional rule is ranking over... oficial championships use english rules

Comment

Working...
                      X