No announcement yet.

For Sale - John Parris Ultimate & Stamford Series 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shouldn't say this (because it might encourage you to put the price up even higher) but the waiting time is more like 5 years now!
    Originally Posted by bilal.rohailla View Post
    Guys,

The reason the John Parris Ultimate is priced high everywhere is to compensate for the 2 to 3 year waiting period that comes with ordering directly from him. It's got nothing to do with having a design similar to Ronnie's cue as is being suggested.

I doubt that you will find any new or relatively new ultimate shafts for a better price.

Comment

Originally Posted by bilal.rohailla View Post
      Guys,

The reason the John Parris Ultimate is priced high everywhere is to compensate for the 2 to 3 year waiting period that comes with ordering directly from him. It's got nothing to do with having a design similar to Ronnie's cue as is being suggested.
      We all know there's a long wait, that's hardly news. But with the burwat champion design being a favourite right now because of O'Sullivan using the same style cue it helps with pushing the price up, especially if its an ultimate.

Comment

Not a hope in hell getting £2500

Comment

A woud never pay more than £1200 _£1400
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Here's parris ultimate 2532, no prizes for guessing its design...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...kAAOSwOgdYqjO8

Comment

People seem to have lost the value of money these days....2500 quids for a cue, dear me.... Take the effin badge off or switch it with a cueCraft one and people would pay 200 quid for it.
              #itsjustthebadge
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                People seem to have lost the value of money these days....2500 quids for a cue, dear me.... Take the effin badge off or switch it with a cueCraft one and people would pay 200 quid for it.
                #itsjustthebadge
                Gucci handbags.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

#itsjustthebadge
                  SOme how I have to agree with that,,people are crazy towards few Big badges and even if under certain limit for quality you can easily exploit one's mind by changing badge like Put JPU badge on Ton Beyond and people will Rush towards to get that in 1500+ .... Law of Demand ..more demand by people results in more Price but people should think once before throwing money to get their DREAM CUE (before it was dream house or Dream car LOL)

Comment

#itsjustthebadge
                    A guy in my city Got some JP's Butt of 3/4 from someone because shaft was broken,,It was I think Special or something (may be Ultimate)..He made Shaft from local guy and total cost was under 50 but cue made great with playability..cutting it short with 50 cost the first offer he got for that Cue was 600 but he was stick to 1000 and hopefully he should have gave away because few guys were crazy to that JP badged cue
                    Last edited by Muneebsarwar; 21 February 2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      They sell on the facebook selling sites for £1500 ish all the time
                      Last 5 that I have sold have all been less than that.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        Last 5 that I have sold have all been less than that.
                        Do you have one at present?

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
                          Do you have one at present?
                          no but I get them all the time - depending on specs when people actually want to sell them I but them for £900-£1200 and sell them for £1000-£1400
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                          X