UK Pool cue tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Pool cue tips

Hi everyone, is there anything specific to consider when choosing cue tips for UK Pool. I've only ever used Brunswick blue diamond and pro granite, whilst I have enjoyed both I'd say my play is more erractic/inconsistent with a pro granite. Was thinking of trying a laminated tip, perhaps ADR soft.

Wooldridge Super tip- very consistent, does everything you want it to, highly recommended.

Comment

Hi mate ive used a few this season i play 3 times a week in swansea league ,ive used jason owen smooth tips lovely dont have to bed it in atall nice feel to it but didnt last long tbh only 3 weeks , i used a kamui black aoft and again very responsive and no need to bed it in layerd tips seem to play nice.straight off the bat , itried a talisman but i found they dont hold chalk.well

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesagray View Post
        Hi everyone, is there anything specific to consider when choosing cue tips for UK Pool. I've only ever used Brunswick blue diamond and pro granite, whilst I have enjoyed both I'd say my play is more erractic/inconsistent with a pro granite. Was thinking of trying a laminated tip, perhaps ADR soft.
        The ADR147 super soft is perfect for pool

Comment

Cheers gents, I ended up going for ADR super soft, the cue ball felt very responsive and I feel it will take some adjustment in my playing style, for the tip to work for me. Fitted one to my pals cue and he seemed to get along great with it

Comment

Working...
          X