Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    that is Rob Walker doing a stint for BBC Wales
    we saw him walking around the arena and then disappearing into the commentary box.
    Why is BBC Wales showing a Northern Ireland tournament?
    :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Lee Walker always plays slow
      Slowly. It's an adverb. You are slow. You play slowly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
        the vid was of Welsh Open 2017
        why on this thread don't know
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Because it's the Northern Ireland tournament that's part of the home internationals series I think .

You wouldn't only expect them to show each of the home internationals in their home country would you ?

After reading the other post, if it was a different clip, just ignore this . .
          Last edited by billabong; 14 November 2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
            Slowly. It's an adverb. You are slow. You play slowly.
            I know , just being lazy
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Great result and by the looks of the scoring , a great performance by Eden Sharav in beating Michael White 4 - 2 .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

strange match for Carter and Williams
                so many unforced errors!
                shame for Williams, but Carter hungry to get back into the top 16

Comment

Williams seemed like he didn't want to be there. He looked totally confused when he went ahead 3 - 1.

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                    Williams seemed like he didn't want to be there. He looked totally confused when he went ahead 3 - 1.
                    Yeah, weird one that.

I think it was decided by which of the two players wanted it less, and Williams was obviously keener to get home that Carter was.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Phil Yates was asking if anyone as made maximum break in professional competition on their birthday after Gerard Greene broke down on 81 in his first round match. James Wattana made a 147 in the 1991 1991 World Masters against Paul Dawkins the day before is 21st birthday, that is closet someone as got I can recall, unless anyone else knows. I remember Dave Harold made his 100th careerer professional centuary against Stephen Hendry in the last 32 of 2006 UK Championship he lost the match 9-7. I don't think this as be achieved before.
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Because it's the Northern Ireland tournament that's part of the home internationals series I think .

You wouldn't only expect them to show each of the home internationals in their home country would you ?

After reading the other post, if it was a different clip, just ignore this . .
                        Yes,I would actually.
                        :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                          Phil Yates was asking if anyone as made maximum break in professional competition on their birthday after Gerard Greene broke down on 81 in his first round match. James Wattana made a 147 in the 1991 1991 World Masters against Paul Dawkins the day before is 21st birthday, that is closet someone as got I can recall, unless anyone else knows. I remember Dave Harold made his 100th careerer professional centuary against Stephen Hendry in the last 32 of 2006 UK Championship he lost the match 9-7. I don't think this as be achieved before.
                          you are right, a few others have made a max within 2 or 3 days of their birthdays but no one, yet, actually on their birthday

Comment

Poor Jimmy Robertson losing 4-0 to Mark Selby making the careerer head to head meetings 9-0 to Selby, not sure but I think the record for this is Terry Griffths who played Stephen Hendry 17 times between 1988 - 1995 with a careerer head to head meeting of 17-0 to Stephen, do you know any big other head to head meetings where a play as never beaten another player in their professional snooker careerer.
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

I don't think Ronnie O'Sullivan's stance & technique gets the recognition it deserves.It must be incredibly difficult to cue correctly with that enormous chip on his shoulder.
                              Anything in particular inspire this, or was it just a general observation?

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Judd looks like being back in shape, spurred on perhaps by Kyren W

Comment

Working...
                                X