Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by shanerayner28 View Post
    oh and i got a beyond cue and the specs i asked for is what i got
    What was the total price including shipping?

Comment

Ton Praram3 Cues - TSF Discount Order

£300 that's with a mini butt and 2 butt protectors

Comment

that included postage to me from stupree aswell next day as well

Comment

a beyond hendry for 300 with mini butt sounds good - bit of a risk at nearly 500 though for an import - never seen one of these can someone post a review or a comparison with other brands please/

Comment

Originally Posted by shanerayner28 View Post
            that included postage to me from stupree aswell next day as well
            Not bad really. Looking forward to more reviews

Comment

I didn't get the hendry one mate got a double front splice and thin veneers think the hendry was more

Comment

Thank you Stu the cue looks great

Comment

Well let's start to share seeing as the members who ordered with me have seen some pics of their cues.

A beautiful TP9/CM/B Beyond cue...

Last edited by Stupree; 16 December 2014, 05:15 PM.
                  On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

A Series 2 TP2/B...

On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

How much for a 'Black bone' 1 piece & 3/4 Ebony / Ash? Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by screw View Post
                        How much for a 'Black bone' 1 piece & 3/4 Ebony / Ash? Cheers
                        These are £290 made completely to your exact spec and delivered to your door in the UK with all charges and shipping taken care of.
                        On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

How much Stuart for the TP9/CM/B Beyond Cue with Nice Shaft/Arrows?

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                            Gaz, these work out at £485 delivered in the UK, made completely to your spec with choice of grain pattern etc.

I will be placing an order for Beyond cues in the New Year, or sooner if there's sufficient interest
                            Same as before Gaz, you'll notice that they no longer quote a price for this cue on their website.
                            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Well I guess it is time I put down a few words on my experience of these cues.

Overall they are very good, with every cue oil finished, produced using good quality woods and by chaps that have a clear understanding of cuemaking. It is very reassuring to know that what you can see is what you are getting with nothing hidden beneath stain or varnish.

If you'd choose to order through me, through Jack directly, or buying online new or used you should feel that you've got good value for money.........as long has you haven't overpaid!

I have very recently been described as a 'cue slut' (thanks Culraven) as I may have had a few in my hands so do feel that I am able to make a fairly well informed judgement which is...'If you are not precious about having your cue made in the country then Ton Praram cues are a very good option and should definitely be on your shortlist'

More specific feedback for those who are interested...

Jack is great to deal with - I have found Jack to be brilliant at communicating both before and since the cues arrive and is very keen to make sure that his cues continue to impress.

Series 1 Cues - These are excellent value! When I heard that these had been selling in this country for over £200 for even the most modest of designs I grimaced, how could Ton Praram's entry level cue be fetching this price!?! Well I no longer grimace as having had these cues in my hands and seeing the workmanship and the quality I can see why others have sold them at this price. I personally won't be selling them at that price! I see these as being great value and sensibly priced at around £165 delivered for the plain ebony TP1 and priced upward from there.

Series 2 Cues - Once again great value and if you'd like a little more piece of mind that the woods used have been more carefully selected but don't feel the need to fully choose grain pattern etc then these are another great reasonable priced option. These should be sat at around £225 delivered for the plain ebony TP1.

Beyond Cues - Black Bone Cues - Limited Edition Cues - Being able to fully specify your requirements for anything in life is a bit of a luxury that in many areas of life can be out of reach for most but is very attainable with Ton Praram as with other makers too. In terms of quality of materials and craftsmanship everything is as you'd expect from a top level cue. Being a middle man between customers and craftsman was not an easy place to be and I felt a lot of responsibility for the satisfaction of those who ordered, I have been disappointed when receiving a cue that I had ordered and it is not a feeling I wish others to have. So to learn that those who have ordered Beyond cues are delighted with the appearance, craftsmanship and most importantly the playability of the cue is the real testimony that matters here. Being able to have a cue in your hand made that has been crafted specifically to your requirements for under £300 seems too goo to be true but really is possible depending on design.
                              On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Good write up, but by the sounds of it the series 1 would defiantly be the better buy, I've seen pics you put up of the series 1 and it's hard to tell the shafts apart from the other series.

Comment

Working...
                                X