• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Worlds QF Ebdon v Ronnie
    2009 Grand prix semi: Higgins v Robertson
    2010 UK final: Higgins v Williams

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      I liked the match where O'Sullivan hammered Ricky Walden 6-0 in less then a hour at the Masters. A bit one sided I know but what an amazing display of snooker brilliance
      Well there is no sense of bringing up a match I am with you. Ronnie was absolutely incredible. I have watched that match a few times on You Tube.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

For me it's the 1994 final between Jimmy and Hendry.
        The nation desperate to see Jimmy win it. Frame for frame being traded, the free ball called in one of the later frames, then Hendry being a gent and telling the ref it wasn't. Then the final frame, Jimmy clearing to win........the missed black. Sweaty palms being a vivid memory.
        Finished Hendry being a champion again, and if you watch on YouTube, he appears so respectful in victory almost feeling guilty for beating Jimmy again. Very little celebration, but an incredible champion again.
        Wonderful memories of my love for the game being cemented forever.

Comment

I would have liked to see the match between Gould and Robertson when he came back from a big deficit and also the match between Bond and Thorburn where he also came back, If someone as got them please post them up on youtube. Cheers
          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

Great finish . . .
            This is probably the one.

Comment

Really don't know. It's such a difficult question. I haven't seen the 1985 World Championship Final between Dennis Taylor and Steve Davis live, but sure has to be mentioned, as well as the 1994 final between Stephen Hendry and Jimmy White. For drama and meaning this two are tough to top.

Then there is the 2002 World Championship Semifinal between Hendry and O'Sullivan, incredible high standard. Same goes for the 2006 Masters final, that has been mentioned before.

In recent times also last years UK Championship final between Selby and O'Sullivan deserves a mention as well as the 2009 World Championship Quarterfinal between Selby and Higgins.

Comment

test to gain view of thread
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X