Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    Great Replies Trevor fair play!

I get it quite often too be honest when somebody who isnt the Best of Players buys a Cue of me if its a Parris Cue, Trevor White, etc they think its a Magic wand and it can make them instantly play better and make 100 Breaks!

One guy bought a Brand New Parris Ultimate from me and after a few days phoned me and said this Cue is Crap m8 do you mind giving me my money back? i said no problem but can we meet up in Morriston Snooker Club and we can go from there he said ok.

Well I took a couple of different Cues with me and when we met up i gave him his Money back and i said do you fancy few frames and I will use that Ultimate and you can try one of these other Cues i bought with me he said yeah ok well what a Laugh that was...... We had 5-6 Frames i had 108, 67, couple of 50's i said nothing wrong with this Cue m8 as you can see he said do you think its in my head then! I said no im gonna be honest here your not the Best of players and even if i sold you a £20,000 Cue wouldnt improve your game overnight or in a few days but it will help improve it in time but you need to Practise abit more aswell to get to a higher level...... Amazingly he gave my Money back and said sorry to waste your time and gave me £20 Fuel money for driving to Morriston to meet him.

Gaz.
    Gaz serious question what are you in relation to snooker? Was the ultimate yours and why did you sell it? When you look for cues on here are they for you or are they to sell on?

Comment

I get it quite often too be honest when somebody who isnt the Best of Players buys a Cue of me if its a Parris Cue, Trevor White, etc they think its a Magic wand and it can make them instantly play better and make 100 Breaks!

One guy bought a Brand New Parris Ultimate from me and after a few days phoned me and said this Cue is Crap m8 do you mind giving me my money back? i said no problem but can we meet up in Morriston Snooker Club and we can go from there he said ok.

Well I took a couple of different Cues with me and when we met up i gave him his Money back and i said do you fancy few frames and I will use that Ultimate and you can try one of these other Cues i bought with me he said yeah ok well what a Laugh that was...... We had 5-6 Frames i had 108, 67, couple of 50's i said nothing wrong with this Cue m8 as you can see he said do you think its in my head then! I said no im gonna be honest here your not the Best of players and even if i sold you a £20,000 Cue wouldnt improve your game overnight or in a few days but it will help improve it in time but you need to Practise abit more aswell to get to a higher level...... Amazingly he gave my Money back and said sorry to waste your time and gave me £20 Fuel money for driving to Morriston to meet him.

Gaz.
      Nice read Gaz, thanks, and fair play to the lad, me I would have kept my money and bought a cue for around one fifty lol, but there again I'm a right tight git.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Leo heres some quick answers to your Questions.........

1. Many moons ago i wasnt a bad player shall i say!....lol
        2. Yes the Ultimate was mine and Orderd by Me but by the time it arrived i was more than happy with a Trevor White cue i bought from trevor thats the only reason i sold it.
        3. When i look for Cues on here or eBay or anywhere else its Mostly for myself thats why i ask so many questions and ask for certain Specs/Shaft etc, and if i then cannot get on with that Cue i will either sell onto a friend first or I will offer to people looking for that type of Cue. Thats the reason i dont always offer Top Money shall we say for some Cues on Here especially if the Cue isnt exactly what i am looking for as i keep saying a Cue or Item is Only Worth what somebody is willing to Pay for it? as if i cannot get on with them i will have to sell on and the last couple of years shall we say the Cue market has fell thru the floor shall we say not fetching what they were few years ago.

I hope this answers your Questions....... Inspector Morse!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Gaz serious question what are you in relation to snooker? Was the ultimate yours and why did you sell it? When you look for cues on here are they for you or are they to sell on?

Comment

Leo heres some quick answers to your Questions.........

1. Many moons ago i wasnt a bad player shall i say!....lol
          2. Yes the Ultimate was mine and Orderd by Me but by the time it arrived i was more than happy with a Trevor White cue i bought from trevor thats the only reason i sold it.
          3. When i look for Cues on here or eBay or anywhere else its Mostly for myself thats why i ask so many questions and ask for certain Specs/Shaft etc, and if i then cannot get on with that Cue i will either sell onto a friend first or I will offer to people looking for that type of Cue. Thats the reason i dont always offer Top Money shall we say for some Cues on Here especially if the Cue isnt exactly what i am looking for as i keep saying a Cue or Item is Only Worth what somebody is willing to Pay for it? as if i cannot get on with them i will have to sell on and the last couple of years shall we say the Cue market has fell thru the floor shall we say not fetching what they were few years ago.

I hope this answers your Questions....... Inspector Morse!

Gaz.
          Lol good one gaz. Made me chuckle.

Comment

Interesting article on the subject
            http://www.auroracues.com/blog/tag/deroo/

Comment

Gaz.
              Great post...made me chuckle

Comment

Working...
              X