Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Rare 1pc Maple Cue with Very Unusual Stunning Butt - Please Look Inside! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Rare 1pc Maple Cue with Very Unusual Stunning Butt - Please Look Inside! - No Longer Available

Very Rare 1pc Maple Cue with Very Unusual Stunning Butt - Please Look Inside!

If your looking for something Very Different Cue Wise?? Then you must have a look at the Pictures of this stunning cue below. Its a very Rare EJ Riley Diamond Maple Cue with a Very Unusual Butt and Weight Stamp in Stunning Condition for its age and has just been Fully Re-Furb by Tony Glover to Pool Specs which cost me ?90 Including Postage it also has a ADR147 Tip Fitted. Its still long enough to Change back to Snooker Specs if Needed and its Approx 85+yrs Old! Andy Hunter and Tony Glover words were Very Very Rare Cue and Andy Hunter has only ever seen 1 similar and not the same as this which is Rare as you know andy hunter is proberly if not the Worlds Most Knowledeable Person on the Planet on Old Cues and Memorbillia! Please look at pics below to see why!!

Specs of the Cue are:

Tip Approx: 8.5mm
    Length Approx: 58" to the Top of Tip
    Weight Approx: 16oz
    Butt Approx: 29mm

Any Questions please Message me on Here or Email me: topgazza@aol.com

I am open to Sensible Offers but not silly ones please ;-)

Kind Regards Gaz.

List Date: 11/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Very Rare 1pc Maple Cue with Very Unusual Stunning Butt - Please Look Inside!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by gazza147; 27 November 2014, 12:50 PM.

Open to Sensible Offers around £150 as the Maple on this Cue is Beautiful and not like the Maple you buy today which is mostly Bleached and the Butt is very Unusual as you can see!

Gaz.

Comment

Nice one Gaz - Good luck :snooker:
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Im sorry but i dont want Part Ex on this item as i have been offerd quite a few now so i thought i better write this now save some peoples time.

Cue Still For Sale.

Gaz.

Comment

Xmas Special Offer from Santa!....lol

Grab a Stunning Unusual Maple Cue at a Great Price, How about £125 for this Beautiful Cue! I spent £90 on Re-Furb with postage costs to and from Tony Glover.

Gaz.

Comment

With cue being £125 how much we talking for postage my friend ?

Comment

Were abouts do you live UK? If UK £10-£15 Next Day Special Delivery.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Brooksy147 View Post
              With cue being £125 how much we talking for postage my friend ?

Comment

Cue Still For Sale............. Now May take Part Ex or Swap? What have you to Offer..........lol

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                X