LP cue VS Jian Ying / LP Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by amashun View Post
    have you own their custom King version and mind to share your experience/ picture with us?

If not, why made above assumption?
    Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
    Asi has bought a King, photographed and reviewed it and believes it to be as good as his Parris Ultimate (this is a bench-mark all cues compete against), and I have used a base LP, that cost maybe +£100. Different class altogether. A £100 LP isn't as good as my Phoenix, nevermind a King! Generally, you get what you pay for in life. However, £100 of LP is far superior to £100 of Peradon, Riley, etc, etc. They're great value cues, and the guy and his staff really know how to make cues too. I wish this company well, they're doing a great job.
    Yep. My LP King is one of the best cues I had. And I think I owned almost all top cue maker cues.
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Jian Ying is a pool cue right?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
        Jian Ying is a pool cue right?
        They make snooker cues too. I bought one for English 8 ball, but flogged it to a mate. Was a nice cue for the £25 I paid for it, rosewood/padaulk splices, vacuum joint. The ash shaft was fine too, straight grain. Sold it to a mate, when I decided to take up snooker. I miss that cue. Absolute bargain, compared to what I could have bought at any sports outlet for the same money. For pool, or for the occasional snooker player, these cues are just perfect.
        Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
          They make snooker cues too. I bought one for English 8 ball, but flogged it to a mate. Was a nice cue for the £25 I paid for it, rosewood/padaulk splices, vacuum joint. The ash shaft was fine too, straight grain. Sold it to a mate, when I decided to take up snooker. I miss that cue. Absolute bargain, compared to what I could have bought at any sports outlet for the same money. For pool, or for the occasional snooker player, these cues are just perfect.
          I had an offer back then for SGD100 for a Jian Ying pool cue. I declined the offer and bought a used cue for SGD40.

Comment

If anyone is in the Market for an LP Cue be it a custom made Professional T-01, the Duke series or the King Series please feel free to contact and I will get you a price delivered to your house with extension and mini butt.
            These cues are fantastic. Maple and ash available. I am based in Australia but being a LP Supplier my prices with postage will be ALOT cheaper than elsewhere. Feel free to message

Comment

This is the LP cue I bought and it is a very good cue.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LP-QUALIT...item231f217404

Comment

Thank you Hunter101, I have just purchase the Woods cue with lots of doubts,but you make my day with the positive comments .I will post my opinion once it reach to me.

Comment

Grantm, I know this post of yours is 3 years old, you may or may not still stock LP cues but I am after the LP L-1-1
                  I already own this cue and absolutely love it, the problem I have is I quit snooker to play pool and foolishly had my cue taken down for an 8mm tip, now I am playing snooker again I want a 9.5-10mm tip, I cannot locate this same cue and the club I purchased it from has closed down, I would appreciate it if you could get me a price delivered to the UK if this cue is still available

Comment

Can you send me a pm?

Comment

Originally Posted by grantm View Post
                      If anyone is in the Market for an LP Cue be it a custom made Professional T-01, the Duke series or the King Series please feel free to contact and I will get you a price delivered to your house with extension and mini butt.
                      These cues are fantastic. Maple and ash available. I am based in Australia but being a LP Supplier my prices with postage will be ALOT cheaper than elsewhere. Feel free to message
                      Im new member. Can you pm me?

Comment

LP cue VS Jian Ying / LP Review

welcome to TSF

you need over 10 post and a bit of patience to get pm function
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Dairoberts1927 View Post
                          Grantm, I know this post of yours is 3 years old, you may or may not still stock LP cues but I am after the LP L-1-1
                          I already own this cue and absolutely love it, the problem I have is I quit snooker to play pool and foolishly had my cue taken down for an 8mm tip, now I am playing snooker again I want a 9.5-10mm tip, I cannot locate this same cue and the club I purchased it from has closed down, I would appreciate it if you could get me a price delivered to the UK if this cue is still available
                          If you can post a pic of the joint, other choice is getting another shaft made for the cue, instead of a new cue.
                          Just a thought.
                          For that one you've always wanted...
                          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
                          X