cue survival suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Are you withholding this video because of snooker beast's impatience? I'm quite interested in it too. I have some automotive spraypaint gathering dust so I may just try it out on an old beater, it's not black though. Ash with a midnight blue grain anyone?
    How about black ash with white grain for a monochrome negative effect, it can be done you know.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
      How about black ash with white grain for a monochrome negative effect, it can be done you know.
      I'd buy one

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        Are you withholding this video because of snooker beast's impatience? I'm quite interested in it too. I have some automotive spraypaint gathering dust so I may just try it out on an old beater, it's not black though. Ash with a midnight blue grain anyone?
        clean forgot with the silly season

will look at it this weekend and upload but yes its a perfect grainfiller black spray paint is

Comment

Working...
        X