Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you pause on the shot before delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remember when someone posted a fake video showing the ball skew off line after the chap spat on the tip...

he replied that it was proof of what he was saying and then said the exact opposite when the creator owned up to his creation...

funny stuff

Comment

Thanks Dean, Yes, he likes the Ronster for sure. Me too, his post made me laugh even when he was having a pop at me..

Nights...
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        I doubt anyone will be able to answer that mate, I think he was the forums answer to Alex Higgins. Mercurial, tetchy, prickly and amiably nice all at the same time.

If he never gets back on here, I will choose to remember him for his last quiz post which was brilliant fun. @Markz hope you got your prize! ; )
        Haha,, yep, Ronster and Alex was his heros....

Markz prize should be in transit I hope..
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          I just remember when someone posted a fake video showing the ball skew off line after the chap spat on the tip...

he replied that it was proof of what he was saying and then said the exact opposite when the creator owned up to his creation...

funny stuff

Thats right, the dude with his table as 1/2 playing 1/2 storage. FFS,, those threads were hilarious...Tel was too funny in his vids too, brilliant.
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post

funny stuff

Thats right, the dude with his table as 1/2 playing 1/2 storage. FFS,, those threads were hilarious...Tel was too funny in his vids too, brilliant.
            Yes I think Terry D should do commentary on matches - would be hilarious
            Kudos TD
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

funny stuff
              True and yes ridiculous, but complaining about broken English.... Tut tut.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I never complained about broken English.

I was just using it to highlight how absurdly unnecessary most of his posts were.

Repeating the words of others... only with lesser quality

Comment

I thought Ramon could be quite funny at times, and the quiz thread was quality.

Comment

I was just using it to highlight how absurdly unnecessary most of his posts were.

Yep know what you mean
                    Absurd
                    Highlight
                    Lesser

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I believe you cited that, but believe you have retracted it in this statement although the English is incorrect so I can't be sure.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Dear SnookerSirs here, just a quick side note: I have cleaned my table since those videos... (And now, all kind of stuff start to creep up on the table again. Got to get myself back on track before the situation gets too bad.)

cheers, runningside

Comment

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post
                          Dear SnookerSirs here, just a quick side note: I have cleaned my table since those videos... (And now, all kind of stuff start to creep up on the table again. Got to get myself back on track before the situation gets too bad.)

cheers, runningside
                          Hahaha,, nice one. Happy snookering then :snooker:
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post

cheers, runningside
                            I'm in the same situation RS as I have a slate bed Snooker / pool dinning table which is currently being used to stock pile Xmas presents!!
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                              I haven't looked, but there is no way McManus pauses for 3 seconds.
                              Sounded unlikely to me, too, but it's not far off. Check out his shot at 6:35

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Sounded unlikely to me, too, but it's not far off. Check out his shot at 6:35

Look at the shot around 7;30, looks more like a second and a half to me. I think Joe Perry has a really long rear pause, him or Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Working...
                                X