International Championship Quals 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Eh?! That is part of the game is it not, I do think it was from something earlier, but don't see anything obvious ?
    Of course it's part of the game, that's what makes it even worse. Think he was just unhappy with his game and this was the moment that made him go mad.

Comment

from what I can see,
      Mark is annoyed that Greene got the cover of an easy pot, at this time playing to stay in the match;
      (as Greene play the green ball and walks away you can hear someone saying "mark touching..."; dont think it is anyone at the table)

Whilst still seated, Mark throws his water bottle on to the side table.
      Referee asks him to calmed
      Mark says "so?" "calm down, I'll F**** calm down" and loudly handles the rest.
      Ref warns he could loss the frame for this behaviour if it continues.
      Mark - "warn me for losing the frame? for? what are you talking about?"
      Ref indicates the mishandling of the rest.
      Mark "p*** off"
      play continues, obviously the match had Mark stressed and it came down with a loud thump with the water bottle.
      Interesting to see if anything comes from this.
      Mark did win that frame and eventually the match.
      Last edited by DeanH; 27 October 2018, 03:57 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Tomorrow is the start of the main tournament. The International Championship is one of the most prestigious events in snooker, on par with the UK Championship. So we are used to see all the elite players here. Even O’Sullivan usually played it, which shouldn’t be surprising as there is much money to earn. This year he skips the event in Guangzhou though, maybe with his focus solely on the World Championship. And we also had a couple of huge upsets in the qualifiers with John Higgins (a real shocker, 3-6 to Peter Lines) and Shaun Murphy (0-6!! To Sam Baird) both losing. (Also Luca Brecel lost 5-6 to Jordan Brown, but this was actually less of a surprise to me).

Mark Selby, Mark Williams and Ding Junhui still have to play their qualifier, so we could see another star falling even before the start. But let’s pretend they all make the draw and have a guess what the way to the trophy could look like:

First quarter:
        Selby/Li Yuan – Doherty
        Milkins – Saengkham/Chang Bingyu
        Liang Wenbo/Hugill – Burns
        McGill – Carrington

Mark Davis – Perry
        Selt – Neil Robertson
        Fan Zhengyi – Xiao Guodong
        Yuan Sijun – Kyren Wilson

On first glance Selby’s quarter isn’t too bad for him. McGill was in the top 16 when the draw was made and therefore gained the spot here, but has dropped out since, which underlines his current form and Liang Wenbo, another popular name, hasn’t played well in over a year. But Selby might worry more about who’s closer to him. He could meet Noppon Saengkham in the second round, who beat him 5-4 at the World Open and is actually the 15th best player of the season, or Robert Milkins, who has never shown fear against quality opponents.

The other side of the draw has two very prominent names in Kyren Wilson and Neil Robertson. Both have won small events this season, but failed to do anything noteworthy at the two bigger ones, the World Open and the China Championship. Both have a tricky draw here. Wilson has Yuan Sijun, a Chinese youngster first, then could meet an older one of this generation, the lately quite consistent Xiao Guodong.
        Robertson opens against Matthew Selt, then could meet Joe Perry, who also has found new confidence after his sensational win against Mark Selby at the World Championship. Plus: Perry won the two last Best-of-11-meetings against Robertson at the 2016 World Open and the 2016 International Championship, both with the score of 6-2-

Semifinalist: Mark Selby

Second Quarter:
        Hawkins - Un-Nooh
        Gould - Li Hang
        Fu - Higginson
        Lisowski - Wakelin

Jimmy White - Yan Bingtao
        Tian Pengfei - Day
        Holt - Luo Honghao
        McManus - Trump

Compared to former years Barry Hawkins made a very strong start to the season. Especially at the bigger tournaments, where he gained a semifinal at the World Open and a quarterfinale at the China Championship. So this bodes well for the even bigger International Championship, while his first opponent Thepchaiya Un-Nooh was quite poor over the long distances. And his potential second-round-opponents Martin Gould and Li Hang have disappointing seasons so far. Otherwise this would be an interesting duel.

This description fits also another match here: Jack Lisowski vs. Chris Wakelin. Lisowski continued his run of last season and even improved a bit. Of all players he made the eighth-most points this season so far, but he seems to be more comfortable in the shorter format, where he usually gets a bit farther into the tournaments. Still he made the quarterfinal at the World Open, beating Kyren Wilson there. And I fancy him to beat Wakelin and then be the favorite against (likely) Marco Fu, who still isn't back in form after his eye surgery.

In the other half Judd Trump is the favorite and I'm confident to say he will make it past Alan McManus. Also I don't think Holt or Luo Honghao will beat him over Best-of-11 most of the time, it's the third round, where it gets interesting. I guess he will find himself opposite Ryan Day there. It could very well be Yan Bingtao, who had a great run in Daqing last year, but while the Welshman had more success in the shorter than the longer format I like his form a bit more than the Chinese ones now. I'd really like to see Day versus Trump. They only played one single longer match so far with Judd winning comfortably 13-7 in the second round of the 2014 World Championship.

Semifinalist: Ryan Day

Third Quarter:
        Peter Lines - O'Donnell
        Ford - Jimmy Robertson
        Bingham - Sharav
        Gilbert - Astley

Steadman - King
        Stevens - Brown
        Zhao Xintong - Wattana
        Zhang Anda - Robin Hull/Ding Junhui

The top half here is the pool of opportunity in this draw. This is thanks to Peter Lines, who eliminated John Higgins in the qualifiers, whou would have been the top seed here. With Stuart Bingham and Jimmy Robertson we've got the two last tournament winners here though and they will love the chance to go deep again. Also here is World-Open-finalist David Gilbert, which actually means that despite Higgins' absence among the eight names here are three of this season's five top earners. This is due more to one outstanding run though than to consistency, so it's tough to read anything out for the International Championship. Regarding history obviously Bingham has to be the favorite here, but after a win it often happens that the next tournament is less successful.

Another seed is missing in the lower half here with Luca Brecel. Ding Junhui usually should like his chances to get through in this section, but he is a mystery at this point. He hardly ever plays a tournament and at the two big events he entered, the World Open and the China Championship, he wasn't inspired and lost 4-5 in the second round each time to Robert Milkins and Yuan Sijun respectively. A loss to a younger compatriot could happen to him here again with Zhao Xintong likely his next opponent. My guess is Mark King wins the other mini-section, against whom Ding lost only one of six matches. I follow my wish this time and say the Dragon awakes a bit.

Semifinalist: Ding Junhui

Fourth Quarter:
        Baird - Burden
        Lilley - Woollaston/Bai Langning
        Mark Allen - Highfield/Luo Zetao
        Dott - Vafaei

Maflin - Carter
        Georgiou - Maguire
        Gary Wilson/He Guoqiang - Zhou Yuelong
        Akani - Mark Williams/Zhang Jiankang

With his great 6-0 win over Shaun Murphy Sam Baird earned himself the chance to go deep at Daiqing with a rather makeable draw. The third round is possible, but surely Ben Woollaston will think the same way. Mark Allen will like his chances even more, but he won't have it that easy with the possible threats of Liam Highfield in round one and either Graeme Dott or Hossein Vafaei (one of the most intriguing first rounders) next.
        The down half here could be pretty tough with some players who are not great, but can have the odd day, where they play very well and are uncomfortable for anybody. One of them is Sunny Akani and another one is Gary Wilson, who could be the first- and second-round-opponent of World Champion Mark Williams. On the other side we could have another entry in the series between Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire, a match-up Carter has owned for the most part. He somehow always finds a way to frustrate Maguire and while the Scotsman right now seems the better player I wouldn't bet on him in this match.

Semifinalist: Mark Williams

Comment

I like those picks quite a lot, JimMalone. :smile: Mine are basically the same, so apologies in advance for repeating most of what you've already said, but I wrote the following before I read your post and I can't be bothered the modify it now. :smile:

The International Championship is the fourth major event of the season, and the third major one to carry ranking points. It has been one of my favourite events on the calendar ever since it was first introduced, with slightly longer matches, a world-class field, and usually also a good standard of play. The only thing missing perhaps is a better atmosphere in the arena, but that's a weakness in most Chinese tournaments, and it doesn't look like it will be resolved any time soon. Most of the world's best players are here this week. John Higgins, Shaun Murphy and Luca Brecel were the only really notable casualties of the qualifiers, while Ronnie O'Sullivan has not entered this event at all.

Shall we have a look at the draw?

Quarter 1:

Mark Selby/Li Yuan v. Ken Doherty
          Robert Milkins v. Noppon Saengkham/Chang Bingyu
          Liang Wenbo/Ashley Hugill v. Ian Burns
          Anthony McGill v. Stuart Carrington

Mark Selby is the man to beat in the first section of the draw. He has won seven major ranking titles in China in the past, the most of anyone, including the last two International Championships and of course the China Championship this season. It's a while since he last played his absolute best snooker, but even in an inconsistent season like last one he still managed to win two really big titles, and this season looks like it will be more of the same. Who can possibly stop him in this section? Well, Anthony McGill is the biggest threat according to the rankings, but he hasn't really shown any great form in the last six months, failing to reach the business end of any tournament since March. Last season he was quite consistent, but he never really threatened to win any major titles, so I'm sure he will be looking for a step forward this season. Liang Wenbo has also been struggling for a long time now, failing to reach the business end of any event that carried ranking points in the last year and a half. Considering how many events there are, I find that statistic to be pretty shocking, and Liang is surely about to drop down the rankings pretty dramatically is he doesn't find some form soon. To make matters worse, his record in China is generally not the best either. Robert Milkins would normally be the next in line, but he too hasn't done anything particularly impressive so far this season. I think Noppon Saengkham could perhaps be a bigger danger to the more established players here. He beat Milkins in the English Open this season, on his way to the quarter-finals, and he also beat Selby in World Open, on his way to the semi-finals. That run in Yushan was the best result of his career to date, and he actually came within a frame of reaching the final, but Williams came back strongly against him in the last part of the match to deny him. Still, Saengkham has been one of the more pleasant surprises so far this season, and this week could be another good one for him. The only other player I could possibly see going through here is Stuart Carrington. He did well to reach the SF of the Riga Masters at the start of the season, but of course the format of that tournament is very short, and he never actually faced any top players along the way. I think I'll stick with Selby in this section.

Joe Perry v. Mark Davis
          Neil Robertson v. Matthew Selt
          Xiao Guodong v. Fan Zhengyi
          Kyren Wilson v. Yuan Sijun

I think this section is much stronger than the first one. Joe Perry and Mark Davis meet in what is surely the best prospect of the 1st round, a match between two players who have both reached minor ranking finals this season. Davis played some of the best snooker of his career to do so in the English Open last week, only narrowly missing out on winning the title. Unfortunately that has been his one and only good result of the season so far, with both previous trips to China ending with early exits. Perry is a similar story, once again getting within a couple of frames of winning his first ranking event outside of the PTC series, but again he just came up short. He too has done very little outside of his one good run, but he traditionally plays pretty well in the International Championship, so I like his chances here. The winner of this match possibly plays Neil Robertson in the 2nd round, which is another pretty harsh draw. Robertson won the Riga Masters at the start of this season, a fairly minor event in all honesty, but I think that's already the fourth time that he has won the opening event of the season. Probably irrelevant as far as his chances here are concerned, but an interesting statistic nonetheless. :smile: He lost early in the first three major events of the season, so I'm sure he will be looking for a good week here, especially as the International Championship is arguably the biggest title he hasn't won yet. What about Kyren Wilson? A major title eluded him last season, but he contested three finals and can count himself unlucky to have come up against such inspired opponents, and he also got to the SF of arguably the two biggest events of the season. It would be disappointing if he failed to win something big this season. He hasn't done well in the major events so far, but at least he's played well in the short format, winning the Paul Hunter Classic in the summer. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of events like that being considered ranking events these days, because the highest-ranked player he beat all week was Peter Ebdon, the world number 51, and that was in the final... Anyway, also in this section is Xiao Guodong, a quarter-finalist in the World Open this season. He managed to climb up the rankings again last season with some decent results, and I think he could potentially be a danger here. Finally, Yuan Sijun was a quarter-finalist in the China Championship, a very promising player and still only 18, but I think it could be tough for him in a section like this one, full of strong and experienced players. As unreliable as he is these days, Robertson is my pick in this section.

Quarter 2:

Barry Hawkins v. Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
          Martin Gould v. Li Hang
          Marco Fu v. Andrew Higginson
          Jack Lisowski v. Chris Wakelin

Barry Hawkins looks to be the man to beat in his section. He started the previous two seasons pretty dreadfully before eventually finding his form, but this season he has been strong right from the start, and he is the only player who has reached the business end in each of the first three major events. It will probably take a strong performance from someone to take him out here, but there are a few players who are capable of doing that. Jack Lisowski seems like the most realistic danger at this point in time, having reached the business end in four of the six events he's played in this season. Inconsistency was a problem for him for a long time, but it's nice to see he has made a big step forward in that respect over the last season and a half. Marco Fu is on par with Hawkins when he plays his best stuff, but I am not sure he is quite there yet after his long break from snooker. His best result so far since his return is the QF in the World Open, and hopefully there will be a few more like that in the upcoming events. Martin Gould is probably not a strong contender at the moment. He was a semi-finalist here last year, but it's been almost a year now since his last appearance at the business end of any ranking event, and his results so far this season have been dreadful. Thepchaiya Un-Nooh has been unconvincing as well, returning to Daqing for the first time since he reached the SF here three years ago. It will be interesting to see what Li Hang can do here. He had that purple patch at the start of last season with some really nice results, and I expected to see more of him in the big events after that, but he could never really reproduce that kind of form again. He is clearly a player who is well suited to the slightly longer matches, so this week could be a good opportunity for him. I'm still going with Hawkins though.

Yan Bingtao v. Jimmy White
          Ryan Day v. Tian Pengfei
          Michael Holt v. Luo Honghao
          Judd Trump v. Alan McManus

Tough section to predict. Judd Trump should be the big favourite on paper, but he hasn't had all that many good results lately. His best this season is a QF in the China Championship, where he played some really underwhelming snooker and lost to an equally mediocre John Higgins. He still hasn't won an event in 2018 and time is running out for him now. Hopefully the longer matches here will allow him to play himself into the tournament and find some form. Alan McManus hasn't really been a factor in the game since his great run at the Crucible in 2016, so I don't think he will give Trump too much trouble here. Next up would be the winner of the match between Michael Holt and Luo Honghao, and things could get a little trickier here. Holt has had a dreadful season so far, but he tends to play well in China. Luo of course impressed everyone last week with his run to the QF of the English Open, so it will be interesting to see if he can produce more of the same. He is still only 18 and this is his first season on the tour, so we can't really expect too much from him, but the early signs are really good. Also in this section is Ryan Day, a winner of three events last season, although all of them very minor ones. He is traditionally a very good traveller, and he reached the QF of both events in October, so he looks to be playing alright at the moment. He opens with a match against Tian Pengfei, who actually beat him 9-3 in the final of the 2010 Beijing International Challenge, which was a decent invitational event at the time. I honestly expected Tian to have a much better career after that, but it took him until recently to even reach a QF of a ranking event, and he repeated that achievement in the European Masters this season. Finally, Yan Bingtao finds himself in this section as well. If this was last season, he would be a really strong contender here, but he has kind of struggled to produce any decent results recently. In fact, he hasn't appeared at the business end of any event since the Welsh Open at the start of March. Last year he beat some really tough opposition to reach the SF here, and it looks like he will have to do the same this year if he wants to reach that stage again. As I said, tough section to predict, but I think I will go for Ryan Day here.

Quarter 3:

Martin O'Donnell v. Peter Lines
          Jimmy Robertson v. Tom Ford
          Stuart Bingham v. Eden Sharav
          David Gilbert v. John Astley

Before the season started, this would have looked like a really weak section of the draw, but it contains a few players who have had great success this season. Stuart Bingham is the man of the moment and the favourite for me, having just produced a strong performance to win the English Open. He is one of those players who seem to enjoy travelling to different parts of the world to play snooker, and that usually shows in his results. David Gilbert is another player who likes playing in China, having reached two major ranking finals here in the past. The first of those was of course in Daqing three years ago, when he played quite well but came up against a very strong Higgins in the final, and the second one was the World Open this season, when he really should have beaten Williams in the final but lost the last five frames to lose 10-9. This is the kind of section where Gilbert could easily get through, especially if he can get past Bingham in the 2nd round. The only other real contender in this section is Jimmy Robertson, the winner of the European Masters this season. I know the shortening of events has opened the door for some surprising winners and finalists in recent years, but I never really expected Robertson to be among them, as he had only reached one major QF in his entire career before this season. Can he build on his success, or will that title be an isolated good result for him? I think it's more likely to be the latter, although you never know, that win means he will now get into certain events he otherwise wouldn't have qualified for, so we will certainly see a lot more of him this season. The other players in this section are lesser names, but they've had a couple of decent results between them this season. Martin O'Donnell in particular could be a danger, having reached the QF of the China Championship last month. Peter Lines got to the SF of the Paul Hunter Classic in the summer, while Eden Sharav got to the last16 in Crawley last week. Bingham is my pick in this section.

Mark King v. Craig Steadman
          Matthew Stevens v. Jordan Brown
          Zhao Xintong v. James Wattana
          Ding Junhui/Robin Hull v. Zhang Anda

Another relatively weak section of the draw. Ding Junhui is the biggest name, but his story is kind of similar to Trump's. If you look at his results as a whole, they are okay, but a player of that ability shouldn't really go an entire year without winning a title, especially when you consider the quality of some other players who have had success recently. Ding has so far skipped all the short-format stuff this season and only played in the three biggest events, but that tactic hasn't really worked for him. The two major ranking events saw him lose in the early rounds, while the Shanghai Masters went better, but still ended on a low note when Hawkins produced a great comeback to knock him out in the semi-finals. The World Open at the start of last season is Ding's most recent major title, so it's about time he finds some form again. If Ding is out of sorts here, there are actually not that many players who could realistically take advantage. Zhao Xintong could be one, having beaten some tough opponents to reach the SF of the China Championship earlier in the season, and it looks like he could finally make his major breakthrough in the game. The very experienced Mark King is probably the next best bet, a semi-finalist in the European Masters this month. That has been his only really deep run so far this season, but he has won at least a few matches in almost all of the events this season, which is something not many players can claim to have done. I'm not sure anyone else even deserves a mention here... Matthew Stevens is not really a factor in the game anymore, and it's a minor miracle if he even gets through qualifying. Zhang Anda perhaps, he is still only 26, which is young for a snooker player nowadays, and he had a good run in the short-format Paul Hunter Classic this season. Not great, I know, but it's as good as it gets in this section. I'll go for Ding here.

Quarter 4:

Alfie Burden v. Sam Baird
          Ben Woollaston/Bai Langning v. David Lilley
          Mark Allen v. Liam Highfield/Luo Zetao
          Graeme Dott v. Hossein Vafaei

This section looks unimpressive as well, with a couple of big names failing to get through qualifying. That has left Mark Allen as the only top player here, but he too has not played particularly impressive snooker in recent times. He is of course the reigning Masters champion, but he hasn't really come close to winning any other titles since, and his one and only decent result this season is the QF in the European Masters. This could be a good week for him though, as he seems to like this event. He has reached the final here on two occasions in the past, losing 10-7 both times in an interesting and high-quality match. He tends to play well in China in general, having reached five of his six major ranking finals here. He has very little competition... Ben Woollaston never looks like a good bet to me in these big events, since he still hasn't reached the QF of any ranking event with matches of at least medium length in his entire career, in spite of his fairly respectable ranking, and this season he hasn't done well in the minor events either. Graeme Dott is struggling at the moment as well, but at least he got to the QF of the Riga Masters at the start of the season, which is more than the other players in this section have managed. Last season was his best in a long time, and I hope he can rediscover some of that form as the season goes on. I suppose Hossein Vafaei needs to be considered as well. He doesn't have any great recent results to mention, but he actually hasn't played a lot of snooker at all this season. He only played in two events prior to this one, and he lost to the eventual champion both times. The fact that Dott and Vafaei meet as early as the 1st round only makes things easier for Allen, so he is my clear choice in this section.

Allister Carter v. Kurt Maflin
          Stephen Maguire v. Michael Georgiou
          Zhou Yuelong v. Gary Wilson/He Guoqiang
          Mark Williams/Zhang Jiankang v. Akani Songsermsawad

And we finish with a stronger section again, the only one in this bottom half that can be described as such. Mark Williams has arguably been the best player in the world over the past year, currently holding three major ranking titles and a fourth one that is reasonably big as well. He has been known to take his foot off the gas in the past after major success, so it was always going to be interesting to see what kind of season he would have after winning the World title. Well, he managed to win the next major title on offer, the World Open in Yushan, so he is clearly still motivated and in good form. He has won seven major titles in Asia, four of those in China, which surely makes him one of the big favourites this week. His biggest obstacles in this section should be Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire, who could potentially play each other in the 2nd round. I actually thought Carter played the best snooker in this tournament last year, but he got really frustrated in his match against Gould in the quarter-finals and ended up losing 6-5. He got to the QF in Crawley last week, so it looks like he is playing okay again. Stephen Maguire has never done well in this tournament, and Carter has been something of a bogey player for him over the years, so I'm not sure I like his chances here. Last season went pretty well for him for the most part, but it ended on a really low note, with 1st round exits in the two most lucrative tournaments. He has come back strongly this season with two ranking semi-finals, although both were unfortunately in the short format. I would also mention Zhou Yuelong in this section. He played some good stuff at this time last year, then went on a prolonged run of poor results, but his run to the last16 of the English Open last week is a promising sign, and he actually managed to beat Williams along the way as well. Zhou will most likely play Gary Wilson in his opening match here, a quarter-finalist in the World Open this season, and that could be a tricky starter for him. There is certainly potential for surprises in this section, but I will go for the obvious choice and pick Williams.

Possible QF line-up:

Mark Selby v. Neil Robertson
          Barry Hawkins v. Ryan Day
          Stuart Bingham v. Ding Junhui
          Mark Allen v. Mark Williams

There we are then... A little shorter than usual, but that's all the time I had for this today. It was fun doing one of these previews again, hopefully it won't be the last one this season. :smile: I wish everyone a great snooker week, and hopefully see you in the mornings the discuss the matches. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
            I like those picks quite a lot, JimMalone. :smile: Mine are basically the same, so apologies in advance for repeating most of what you've already said, but I wrote the following before I read your post and I can't be bothered the modify it now. :smile:
            Definitely no need to apologize. It takes time to make such a preview and if you had posted first, it would have been the other way around and I would have repeated most of what you said as well. Cause as most of the time I agree with basically everything you say. Also that the International Championship is one of my favorite tournaments, probably second just behind the World Championship. Let's hope it will be good this year as well.

My picks for the other four quarterfinalists also would be around the same. I'd maybe go with Wilson over Robertson, but that's just gut feeling.

Comment

Absolutely superb write up once again Odrl , really enjoy reading them .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thank you. :smile:

So, a good win for Ding this morning. He lost two frames from 4-2 that he really should have won, but he responded strongly with a couple of nice breaks in the last two frames to win 6-4.

Bingham and McGill are already out, as is Kyren Wilson who lost 6-2 to young Yuan Sijun. That's a few more surprises than I was expecting, considering the matches are best-of-11 this week. But the match that really stands out so far is Noppon Saengkham against Chang Bingyu, with five centuries between them in ten frames. Wasn't expecting that. :smile:

Comment

Anyone knows why is no one watching the games in the venue?

Comment

Saw a bit of Ding. Within the last two years I get more and more the feeling that against players, he simply expects to beat, he just doesn't bother much about his shots. He plays very aggressive and just tries to get into breaks instead of making pressure on his opponent with some good safeties.

The Bingham-section is now wide open.

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                      Anyone knows why is no one watching the games in the venue?
                      There were plenty people watching the Ding match. Maybe the other players don't interest them that much. Usually they say the ticket prizes are way to high, but that's just what I hear year for year.

Comment

The evening session appears better attended, Mark S and Li Yuan all sides seem near full.
                        Hawkins vs Un-Nooh also good crowd.

Comment

A brilliant time for Eurosport Player to inform me the programme is over, with Li Yuan leading Selby 5-4. Can't watch the ending, so that's a couple of hours wasted... :wink:

Comment

my Eurosport Player is still showing the match, ?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              my Eurosport Player is still showing the match, ?
                              Probably because it's on Eurosport 2 where you live, while I have the Bundesliga today. Had to find a Russian stream to watch the ending. :smile:

Comment

so even the Player is regional?
                                oh pooop!

anyway, we now have a post-midnight finish
                                Just for Odrl

are you tracking on the WS LiveScore page?
                                Last edited by DeanH; 28 October 2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X