Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not receiving emails, so can't log in. Maybe an admin could manually do something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving emails, so can't log in. Maybe an admin could manually do something?

Hi,

I signed up about a month ago under the name "cantthinkofaname". I waited and waited, and didn't receive an email to verify my account. After a few days I thought it would be a good idea to request a password reset, see if that did anything. Well, it didn't... it just meant that now my account wasn't verified and I don't know my password. Not sure why I thought that'd be a good idea, ha.

I tried contacting the admins at their support email address but that was a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing that got lost somewhere too.

Would it be possible for an admin to both reset the password and to verify the account? Or is that impossible?

I mean I could carry on using this account, but the problem is that I just used a disposable email address to make this one. Ideally I'd want to have my actual email address tied to it.
Working...
X