Trevor white cue for sale. - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    or people taller than 5'8" who like using a 57" cue. .
    yep plenty have the compact cue action with shorter cues , im the same :snooker:
    nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      or people taller than 5'8" who like using a 57" cue. .
      Short cueing? Not recommended. 6 footers should be using 58-60'' cues JP reckons.................. It's just a lost inch of power to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
        Short cueing? Not recommended. 6 footers should be using 58-60'' cues JP reckons.................. It's just a lost inch of power to me.
        So if someone is over 5'8" ,has tried 58" cues and bigger, tries a 57" cue and prefers it,

your saying they should go back to the length of cue they didn't get on with ?

Bad advice IMHO. Some things may be advised, but at the end of the day, there's no hard and fast rules about this.

It's especially bad form to state this untruth, in the middle of someone's cue selling thread.

Comment

If this had been around 58'' I would have made an offer. Such a shame it's only 57", it's really suited to folk 5'8'' and under.
          I don't think that's good advice I'm 5.10 and can play fine with 57inch.

Comment

JP knows feck all

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
              Thanks for that.
              thanks Andrew anytime

Comment

They can use what they want but the less cue goes through the ball, the less power; FACT. It has always been recommended 57'' for 5'8'', 58'' for 6'0''. But there must be plenty of short arses who can use a 57 to be fair. Compact? Ask JT about compact. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                  Trevor white cue for sale.

Brand new Trevor white cue for sale. One piece ash shaft with 4 olive wood splices and thin maple veneers. The cue has a darker spot on the ash shaft opposite side from the badge and does not affect the cue in anyway.
                  Specs 57inch 17.7oz 9.8 tip.
                  Very responsive cue. Pic of the darker spot on images.

List Date: 6/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Trevor white cue for sale.
                  --------------------------------------
                  On Sale For: ?492.45 + ?15.00 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Trevor white cue for sale.

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!
                  good luck with the sale of this top line cue :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by master blaster View Post
                    short cueing? Not recommended. 6 footers should be using 58-60'' cues jp reckons.................. It's just a lost inch of power to me.
                    a tex book or measuring rules to suit somebodies body size dosnt always work out as the perfect size that a book says you should use or a cue maker , my pal is over 6 foot and has a cue at 57 and 6mm tip and the shaft is like a fishing rod and knocks 1oo breaks for fun , i could not use it , but give hime a cue that is meant for his size and snooker spec and hes like a fish out of water , bradford champion brian mullaney my pal used a 55 inch cue and measured for 57.5 so how dya work it out , a player in the league i played in had a cue taller than his head and was an amazing player , so weres the rules for people like that , i could go on with loads that are not the perfect size cues , tripe if you ask me what a book or maker says you should use , if that was the case one cue made to them specs job done SORRY ANDREW BUT SPECS ARE SPECS REGARDLESS AND A BIG AUDIENCE OUT THERE THAT ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND NOT ROBOTS , GOOD LUCK , THE RITE MAN WILL COME ALONG AND SNATCH YOUR HAND OFF , ITS JUST DOWN TO TIMING WHEN SOMEONE WANTS WHAT YOUR OFFERING :snooker:
                    Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 1 July 2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Still for sale.

Comment

Nice cue. Would you consider shipping to Canada or USA? Please PM or email ubaldjr at gmx dot com to discuss.

Thanks!
                        G-

Comment

Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
                          Nice cue. Would you consider shipping to Canada or USA? Please PM or email ubaldjr at gmx dot com to discuss.

Thanks!
                          G-
                          Sent you e mail.

Comment

Elegant. Pardon me: why do you sell a a very good new cue from a famous cue maker? Is this normal practice in the UK?

Comment

Originally Posted by 3000up View Post
                              Elegant. Pardon me: why do you sell a a very good new cue from a famous cue maker? Is this normal practice in the UK?
                              Yes when you own about 50 of them
                              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Why does someone buy 50? Even the best can only play with one no?

Comment

Working...
                                X