Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Craft cues

Hey guys

Just wondering what your opinion on Cue Craft cues is and why you think that? I'm particularly curious about their Triumph range, although you can just answer generally if you want. I did a search and found a lot of people saying that they wouldn't recommend them, but not many actual reasons.

I don't know why I'm asking this now rather than before I went out and bought one. I guess I'm hoping to ease my buyer's remorse, although it'll probably just make it worse haha. Oh well, it plays quite nicely regardless.

you've answered your own question if it plays well

Comment

Like golferson said if it plays well there is the answer, the finish on cuecraft cues may not be the best, but if you get them re-finished they can be great playing cues.

Comment

even if you get a nice pice of wood iv found often with low end machine made cues that there not finished an more importantly weighted properly, where they may have built the cue around the weight so that when it dropes out of the machine the weight is offset
        and an offset weighted cue is hopeless.. then the cue comes to me an i re-weight, re-splice, handplane an hand finish
        Last edited by j6uk; 26 July 2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Had mixed results with Cue Craft cues, my 1st cue was a cheap painted butt 3/4 Cue Craft, i loved it but the dot to dot joint broke after a few years. I have a C70 Striped ebony center jointed that is very whippy and pretty much useless for snooker but nice for pool and a C71 Striped ebony and kingwood 3/4 which is a cracking cue, my cues have been 2nd hand and refinished by myself so can't really say what Cue Crafts finish is actually like when new, but if your cue plays well then that's all that matters anyway

Comment

Working...
          X