No announcement yet.

The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'dl only eat a kebab if its wraped in a tortila an theres guaranteed entertainent outside

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      There are other contenders to be next British Heavyweight World Champion - Tyson Fury and David Haye but I think sadly we can count this David Price fella out of the reckoning for now - seen here loosing to the guy who works in my local kebab shop

You don't get many Heavyweight champs with a glass jaw,Wlad being the exception but he can box very well so changed his style accordingly all I'll say it's a good job Vitali was his brother otherwise he would have been stretched just like Price if they had of fought
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        i'dl only eat a kebab if its wraped in a tortila an theres guaranteed entertainent outside

You could take some of your sawdust out with you and sprinkle it on the floor in the Kebab shop just to send subliminal messages and then find a nice spot to watch the show

Wibble

Comment

• Noticed a number of video's have been deleted - so a quick re cap

Comment

Noticed a number of video's have been deleted - so a quick re cap

They've done a great job of creating the hype but now he needs to start fighting people that will hit him back,so far he's fought nothing but puddings and shot fighters.

Wibble

Comment

• I think this guy Dillan white could be a test for Joshua - AJ fighting some Ian Dowie look - a - like from scotland next - not to look to far ahead but he Dillan White looks up for it to me and he is unbeaten - he can hit and he has already decked AJ as a raw junior - which don't count for much but is impressive all the same.

I think AJ would win as he has improved alarmingly well since he started but it is more of a risk here - so is it a mistake for Hearn to put him in against this guy? - investment ruined - because he might just have the tools?

Last edited by Byrom; 3 August 2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully a bigger ring next time they meet which would help Joshua as he has much the better footwork and the small ring was an advantage for Dillian here I think

Last edited by Byrom; 3 August 2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I think this guy Dillan white could be a test for Joshua - AJ fighting some Ian Dowie look - a - like from scotland next - not to look to far ahead but he Dillan White looks up for it to me and he is unbeaten - he can hit and he has already decked AJ as a raw junior - which don't count for much but is impressive all the same.

I think AJ would win as he has improved alarmingly well since he started but it is more of a risk here - so is it a mistake for Hearn to put him in against this guy? - investment ruined - because he might just have the tools?

You got to be kidding mate AJ would knock him into the middle of next week he's so bad?

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                    You got to be kidding mate AJ would knock him into the middle of next week he's so bad?
                    yeah I agree but check the video above when AJ did get knocked into the middle of next week by the same guy

Comment

• ydksab x

Comment

yeah I agree but check the video above when AJ did get knocked into the middle of next week by the same guy
                        AJ was a mere novice then and his rate of improvement has been staggering, if they meet in a pro ring this guy doesn't see the third round

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                          ydksab x
                          maybe that stands for either -

You do know something about boxing?

You don't know beep about boxing?

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                            AJ was a mere novice then and his rate of improvement has been staggering, if they meet in a pro ring this guy doesn't see the third round
                            Oh I agree - but at this point actually AJ had taken a few fights and it was actually Dillions first fight - but as you say AJ has progressed really well since - just saying though this Mr White can hit hard and take a punch - he is unbeaten and has beat AJ before so a small risk involved here - I think AJ can win too but not a match I would be all that keen to make if I was his promoter just in case and if they both keep wining and knocking opponents out then the fight would be much bigger down the line. I think the European champ Tapier would be easier or maybe David Price or chisora.

Nice though that Joshua not afraid of anyone and I am sure he will put the record straight.

Comment

Oh I agree - but at this point actually AJ had taken a few fights and it was actually Dillions first fight - but as you say AJ has progressed really well since - just saying though this Mr White can hit hard and take a punch - he is unbeaten and has beat AJ before so a small risk involved here - I think AJ can win too but not a match I would be all that keen to make if I was his promoter just in case and if they both keep wining and knocking opponents out then the fight would be much bigger down the line. I think the European champ Tapier would be easier or maybe David Price or chisora.

Nice though that Joshua not afraid of anyone and I am sure he will put the record straight.
                              No mate this Dillion guy won't stay unbeaten long because he's a fighter not a boxer,there's no risk at all for AJ because he'll beat him easily very easily

Wibble

Comment

• The latter x

Little known forum fact about myself... I am obsessed with boxing...

I would say I know more about boxing than I do about anything else in life to be honest, including snooker.

There is a risk for Joshua against Dillian... There's still a few question marks over What happens when Fem's taken into the later rounds. Then again, Dillian's not been beyond 4 either.

Regarding their amateur fight... Read little into it. It was Dillian's first boxing fight but he had had over 50 kickboxing fights before then... AJ was a pure novice who went on to world silver and Olympic gold medals.

I'd hedge AJ as a 75/25 favourite over Whyte... But Dillian is a live underdog in this fight for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X