X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice.....

Comment

• That is stunning
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• looks a really comfy carpet

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          looks a really comfy carpet
          Indeed. I nearly fell asleep on it during pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• very easy to loose a cue in there

Comment

• Picked up a nice old B&W from ebay. First time i've seen a "collection only" advert that was close enough to do something about.

Turned out the guy was about 1 mile up the road.

57.5" x 32.0mm butt x 10.8mm tip x 16" balance point. Weight stamp = 16.5oz, weight = 16.25oz. .

Comment

• Careful Bill, those old cues tend to multiply....
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                  Careful Bill, those old cues tend to multiply....

They certainly do. He's got 7 of them in total, so couldn't resist going back for another .

Comment

• Well it's official, I'm no longer a collector I'm a hoarder...
                    Always said I wouldn't have more than one of each type of cue, but I've lapsed..
                    I think a medium splice length cue would go nicely with these two, if anyone has one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                      Well it's official, I'm no longer a collector I'm a hoarder...
                      Always said I wouldn't have more than one of each type of cue, but I've lapsed..
                      I think a medium splice length cue would go nicely with these two, if anyone has one...

They are far too modern for you Mike, what's going on ??

Comment

• But they look pretty... (Plus I think all the old cues worth buying are going abroad again at the moment).
                        Old cue collector --

Comment

• your 2 cues look very nice i was hoping to find one of these cues at the carboot but i think the days of finding one of these is long gone
                          Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                          Well it's official, I'm no longer a collector I'm a hoarder...

Comment

• Im surprised you find any there these days (wish I could find cheap cues!), I reckon my 10 year old niece could find me a rough value of most collectable cues in 10 mins on Google.

.. That said, I wish people would search sold prices no the daft ones that have been around lately. Ever since Tony Micra decided every old cue is worth 400, I've had lots of people offer me their JD club cues for the knock down rate of 250. Apparently he's sold one too
                            Last edited by perpetualboredom; 12 August 2015, 11:42 AM.
                            Old cue collector --

Comment

• Managed to get these 2 cues in a swap
                              t

Comment

• What was the swap for?
                                Old cue collector --

Comment

Working...
                                X