Conman on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conman on ebay

Watch out for this guy on ebay, his ID is ukmic_op0r2 real name Michael Graham, conned a few people out of cash.

In what way? Might be worth elaborating a bit, could save some more unsuspecting people some dosh :-)

Comment

Well, he's happy to do a buy it now on the cue, or do a deal outside of eBay, and will accept PayPal, is great at communication right up until the payment is made and then zilch. .. can't get through on the phone or will just ignore you, I'm not sure he knows how PayPal works though, still it's the inconvenience of having to wait for your cash back.

Comment

And I bet fleabay haven't done anything to help either!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
          Watch out for this guy on ebay, his ID is ukmic_op0r2 real name Michael Graham, conned a few people out of cash.
          I've found this ad for a JP Limited Edition + Case + extensions which apparently sold for just £250??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/john-parri...p2047675.l2557

Maybe he thought that wasn't enough money and decided to keep it?...how do you know that he has kept a few peoples money?

Incidentally something similar happened to me before on ebay. I won an auction fair and square with the highest bid and thought I'd got a bargain, but the dude returned the cash and refused to send it...because he returned the cash Ebay did nothing, so apparently you don't have to honor ebay contracts as long as you give the buyer his money back !

EZ
          " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
            And I bet fleabay haven't done anything to help either!!!
            If he done a deal outside of ebay why they gonna help ???

Comment

I think you'd find it was a buy it now deal and the feedback tells the story not to mention the cue I bought from him.

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
                I think you'd find it was a buy it now deal and the feedback tells the story not to mention the cue I bought from him.
                Thanks for sharing that with us on the forum !

EZ
                " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

After what seemed like ages, I finally received my paypal refund 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X