Triangle dark green (spruce) chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triangle dark green (spruce) chalk

A while back I bought a box of the dark green Triangle chalk off here and I was wondering if anyone has any more? I hate the light green stuff with a passion and need to stock pile as all my mates keep nicking it haha!

Originally Posted by thestudent View Post
    A while back I bought a box of the dark green Triangle chalk off here and I was wondering if anyone has any more? I hate the light green stuff with a passion and need to stock pile as all my mates keep nicking it haha!
    Yeah, I got some. A whole box. I imported two boxes.

Comment

Our lockers in the club i play for were sorted out for the first time since the Second World War and the captain took the double which was nice and clean and left me the filthy one which he didn't realise had a bag with about forty of the dark green triangle chalks which he's genuinely gutted about, I gave the team five and have hidden the rest like a predator hides its prey because they're all mine
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Got a few boxes of a dozen spare, what's it selling for these days?img20150723_194855.jpg
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
          Got a few boxes of a dozen spare, what's it selling for these days?[ATTACH]17992[/ATTACH]
          £3 per box of 12 delivered.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            £3 per box of 12 delivered.
            I'll buy the lot then

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
              I'll buy the lot then
              Me too!

Comment

Stuck it on panjo at £4.50 a box + £2 postage, that seems to be what Phil was selling it for last time he had any.

Comment

Coach says Masters light green is the way to go. Not sure, as I've been on Spruce for a year or two now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    Coach says Masters light green is the way to go. Not sure, as I've been on Spruce for a year or two now.
                    Depends on your tip I suppose, for me the spruce just covers the tip better, especially with laminated tips.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                      Depends on your tip I suppose, for me the spruce just covers the tip better, especially with laminated tips.
                      Yes, that's why I went to Spruce, as part of my conversion to lammys. Now that process is over and I'm back on single layers, I won't move back to light green, as spruce covers elks and BDPs better as well. I can go ten shots and more without chalking. Coach likes Masters light green on elks. It does seem better than light green triangle on his cue but not sure if it's better than spruce. I also like spruce because it leaves less marks on table. Another bonus is that it annoys the crap out of other players who claim the ball is now dirty, lol. Do you want to use my ball marker I always offer.

Comment

I like the masters chalk - but have to say if one of the considerations you have is annoying the crap out of the other guy then that is not very nice is it - suppose though it could be worse if say you had a block of red chalk and switched to that in frame 2.

I hope I am not giving you ideas

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                          I like the masters chalk - but have to say if one of the considerations you have is annoying the crap out of the other guy then that is not very nice is it - suppose though it could be worse if say you had a block of red chalk and switched to that in frame 2.

I hope I am not giving you ideas
                          I was thinking pink chalk, might annoy the homophobes - lol! Nah, I just use spruce and don't worry about the marks on the CB. I get annoyed by the mess light green makes of the cloths I look after so it's swings and roundabouts. Don't use it to annoy but if it does get them out of their comfort zone, I can't grumble. lol

Comment

Running low on Triangle spruce. Anyone got some to sell ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              Running low on Triangle spruce. Anyone got some to sell ?
                              A whole box of 12. £30.

Comment

Working...
                              X