Tiger cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sparky89 View Post
    Wish id have got 1 of these instead of throwing money away for my woods cue. :@
    You the guy with the tracking number ?? you not got that sorted yet ??

Comment

Originally Posted by Royalblu View Post
      Hi Guys, just spotted this thread whilst googleing my website, and just had to post a comment. Thanks GeordieDS for the kind words. Guys I'm genuine and my cues are guaranteed to be of the highest standard, any problems with a purchase and I'll refund the full purchase price. I'm proud of all my cues and take pride in each and every aspect. I was at first only providing one piece cues only but have recently added 3/4 jointed cues and youth cues to the range, and new to the range will be a maple as from next week. True resale price of my cues is likely to low to start (time will address this I'm sure), but to be honest those buying are unlikely to sell on! ;0) But I would say that! Regards Darryl.
      Not a problem mate nothing worse than a frosty response
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks for the advice, I will attempt to update info with the balance points. I now have quite a few new cues, many creeping up close to 10mm in size. Also a brand new range of maple and ebony made to the same high standards. They will all be on my website in the next couple of days. May take a little longer to get the balance point information on there as well though! ;0) Thanks again for the tips. Regards D of TCs.

Comment

Working...
        X