• Show
Clear All

• how about niche and maximus cues?

which is better?

how about niche and maximus cues?

Neither, they're both very good.
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

I want to buy one of them. But i am in China. I do not kown where I can buy it.

Comment

they both on facebook. search for them. Niche cues and maximus cues. May take time to answer but they will

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
          they both on facebook. search for them. Niche cues and maximus cues. May take time to answer but they will
          I think you have never been to China
          facebook, google, youtube and so on, they are all blocked

Comment

That is not a problem. The problem is how to pay for the cue and how to Pay tax officer . I am very interested in the snooker. But....

Comment

Originally Posted by spyker View Post
              That is not a problem. The problem is how to pay for the cue and how to Pay tax officer . I am very interested in the snooker. But....
              Just ordered mine last month.. Maximus Ultimate Black Ebony... Paid 1/2 deposit via paypal but with some administrative charges if you don't mind it. Waiting time for the cue is 20-26 weeks though, if you go for premium you should be able to order and get it delivered to you instantly.

Tax or custom issue? Take a short and unbelivable holiday trip to Bangkok then Warning that you might end up spending a John Pariss Ultimate though!
              Last edited by blinker; 28 July 2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I have one available, if your interested send me your email address and I'll send pictures

Comment

I'll recommend Niche. They produce huge number of cues, with fine quality. Contact them in FB, tell them what you want. PayPal could work. Lead-time about two months.

Comment

Both are great players !! I've tried both ( maximus ultimate and Nich ultimate ) !! if I have to choose, I would choose for Nich (in general speaking ). but that's just my personal preference !!

Comment

You can add ton praram to the mix

Comment

lijing@maoyt.com thank you

Comment

Maximuscues@hotmail.com

Comment

I would say they only difference I have noticed between the 2 is the splice work, which is always spot on with the Niche cues.

Comment

Working...
                            X