Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooldridge Black Legend cue for sale - No Longer Available

Wooldridge Black Legend cue for sale

Mike Wooldridge Black Legend one piece cue for sale, ebony butt & ash shaft. Only a few months old direct from Mike, but I have decided I prefer a lighter cue. Mint condition and plays beautifully. Exceptionally nice feel to the shaft, medium stiff with lots of feedback on the shot. Six evenly spaced chevrons and good side grain pattern. Here are the specs as accurately as I can measure them, but please note, your scales & calipers may be slightly different :

Weight: 18.3oz
    Length: 56 5/8 inch
    Tip: 9.75mm
    Butt: 29mm
    Balance Point: 17 inches

Comes complete with a brand new set of small and large Wooldridge F1 extensions worth ?95. Shipping is to UK only. Please get in touch with any questions or if you need further details.

List Date: 7/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wooldridge Black Legend cue for sale
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by ghost121; 16 August 2015, 10:10 AM.

Had a few offers of trades, and wanted to point out that I am only looking for a straight sale. The cue feels fantastic to play with, but it's too heavy for me personally, so if it doesn't sell I will be sending it down to Mike for a weight reduction and take the risk it retains its great feel on the shot at an ounce lighter. In the meantime, I am open to offers.

Comment

Wish I had the money for it, must point out to people these cues are beautiful. 'Pottr' had one and sold it to a friend of mine and it's a great piece of craftsmanship!
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Does Mike select his own timbers do you know or are they imported?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          Not sure Leo, you would have to ask Mike. The shaft on mine looks and plays as well as or better than any other high end cue I have used.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly

Picked a legend up second hand recently and I am absolutely delighted with the way it plays and looks. Top drawer craftsmanship. I cant see me switching to any other cue. It IMHO really is that good.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
              Not sure Leo, you would have to ask Mike. The shaft on mine looks and plays as well as or better than any other high end cue I have used.
              well as you say if it plays as good as you say it won't matter where it came from.

Comment

What a beautiful cue!!

Comment

Everything is selected by me and nothing leaves my workshop without me working on it and checking at every stage.

Which is why my quality and build has consistently raised the bar over the last 30 years and continues to do so with innovation and improvements to build and finish procedure.

http://www.handmadecues.com/5-Worksh...troduction.htm
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

well as you say if it plays as good as you say it won't matter where it came from.
                    It does matter where it came from. It came from me.

And it's better than anything sold by anyone else, under any name.

Hope that clears it up for you
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                      Everything is selected by me and nothing leaves my workshop without me working on it and checking at every stage.

Which is why my quality and build has consistently raised the bar over the last 30 years and continues to do so with innovation and improvements to build and finish procedure.

http://www.handmadecues.com/5-Worksh...troduction.htm

I can vouch for what Mike says regarding the quality of materials and build of this cue. It plays as good as anything I have ever used irrespective of price in terms of feel on the shot. If I weren't worried about losing this with an alteration I would be sending it down to Mike straight away to lose an ounce. Trouble is, I want the balance point to remain exactly at 17 inches and although Mike says this should be possible, I expect there are no guarantees until the work is attempted and am worried about ruining a great cue.

Comment

For anyone thinking of buying the cue I will be leaving the listing to run over the weekend and then if it hasn't sold it will be withdrawn and sent down to Mike on Monday for a weight reduction.

Comment

go for a weight reduction, mate. you should keep this cue given the fact that you feel good using it

Comment

It's looking that way Mike.

Comment

I have withdrawn the cue from sale. It went down to Mike for a weight reduction and now plays exactly as I want so it will be staying. Thanks to all who expressed an interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X