No announcement yet.

The Les Edwards Snooker Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hes never played golf but hes right in that the principle discipline is the same

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      How you meant to swing if your body don't move.
      The idea is to keep the head is still as possible but your body has to move but now as Cliff and Floyd have mentioned when it comes to putting now you are talking Snooker. Keep the body perfectly still and move your arms only. That's where you really compare the two games. Both of them are fantastic putters.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• The Les Edwards Snooker Challenge Thread

don't putt with your arms as much you putt with your shoulders

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          don't putt with your arms as much you putt with your shoulders

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            their laughing but hes laughing at them. he was an artist, if you sat in a room with him i think youd need to know your stuff
            They were laughing because they thought they were meant to as they were told beforehand that he was a genius, he was clever i agree but I'd have went to the loo for five minutes if I'd been sitting in the audience
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              How you meant to swing if your body don't move.
              Swing ??? Oh, it's more diff than I thought then !!!
              Thanks for the info !!

Comment

• They were laughing because they thought they were meant to as they were told beforehand that he was a genius, he was clever i agree but I'd have went to the loo for five minutes if I'd been sitting in the audience
                well thats it, you were away squirting your roll and you missed the act. but if you dont get it, its a wonderful life where ever you take inspirations from
                Last edited by j6uk; 31 July 2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, well it's Snooker time again. Terry and I are running our first Qualifier this coming weekend. Heading down to my table now. First thing I will do is scatter some balls and just work on staying still, slow back swing and driveing my cuing arm through to my chest. Long follow through instead of my little jab. Then I will go back to my book on all Teds challenges and work through them then with the help of Ted we can continue on and I hope other players like myself will join in. Talk Soon.

Comment

• too cold for golfin then I see

Comment

• Hi, Les. So have you had a complete break from snooker since you stopped the challenges?
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        too cold for golfin then I see
                        By Byrom, No not exactly we have been in a heat wave. Today it was 32 her felt like 40. Very hot and humid.

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                        Hi, Les. So have you had a complete break from snooker since you stopped the challenges?
                        Hi Ted yea basically. Floyd was over for few games and few beers mid summer. I had my Son over last Thursday for his birthday and we had a few games and by the last game it was coming back. I ran the colours to finish him off and I was bitten by the Snooker bug once again....LOL

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          well thats it, you were away squirting your roll and you missed the act. but if you dont get it, its a wonderful life where ever you take inspirations from
                          Not sure how i missed this but /\/\/\ is very funny

Wibble

Comment

• Also i might add this thread is Gold.......I like Gold

Wibble

Comment

• Hi Les, how's the snooker going now your back on the baize?

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                                Hi Les, how's the snooker going now your back on the baize?
                                Best not ask. Les is threatening to take an axe to his middle pockets
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X