No announcement yet.

Footwear for Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a decent pair of Clark dress shoes which are comfortable, have arch support (which I need) and a grippy sole so I don't slip when stretching over the table and damage my private bits.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      Some may laugh at this but I feel really comfortable in socks when playing. Obviously I only play in my local club I wouldn't do that in a club I'm not familiar with. I find you can get down better on the shot and feel more level with the table. I've seen other people play in their socked feet too and when you are walking around the table a lot I can understand why people would find it uncomfortable wearing shoes or trainers when playing for hours on end.
      yeah, this is nice on a hot day, helps vent the body in a hot snooker room.

Comment

6 inch stilettos.... makes reaching past the blue spot sooo much easier haha .............. <<< ( Joking by the way )

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          6 inch stilettos.... makes reaching past the blue spot sooo much easier haha .............. <<< ( Joking by the way )
          Can't be more difficult than using the swan neck spider with an extension on it. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            Can't be more difficult than using the swan neck spider with an extension on it. lol
            Ha.. wouldnt even dare try the above

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
              Some may laugh at this but I feel really comfortable in socks when playing. Obviously I only play in my local club I wouldn't do that in a club I'm not familiar with. I find you can get down better on the shot and feel more level with the table. I've seen other people play in their socked feet too and when you are walking around the table a lot I can understand why people would find it uncomfortable wearing shoes or trainers when playing for hours on end.
              i turned up in a new pair of shoes, could feel the blisters starting and kicked them off, played the best snooker of my life, but had also moved on to shorts by that time so unsure whether no shoes or rat arsed is the best way to go! Lol
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Ha.. wouldnt even dare try the above
                Managed to pot a red out the pack and get on the black with this nightmare recently. Needs a really steady approach, bit like wearing high heels.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  I use a decent pair of Clark dress shoes which are comfortable, have arch support (which I need) and a grippy sole so I don't slip when stretching over the table and damage my private bits.
                  or smash your balls all over the place!

oops, I see that is what you meant :wink:
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Managed to pot a red out the pack and get on the black with this nightmare recently. Needs a really steady approach, bit like wearing high heels.
                    Top man - and great shot !!
                    In terms of high heels you would need the stripper / hooker type platform heels for that shot

Comment

You laugh but we always where 4 inch stillie heels normally doubled up with fishnets if that's any help!

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        You laugh but we always where 4 inch stillie heels normally doubled up with fishnets if that's any help!
                        Good call haha... this is a whole new thread - "Snooker Kinks"

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          Fishnets are a nightmare with pockets. Plain stockings are the way forward. As for heels, you can't beat a pair of metalic platform disco dandies from the 70s; it's all about turning your opponent into a Waterloo on the table.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            Still using your private bits in anger tel😉thinkin of having mine removed

Comment

Fishnets are a nightmare with pockets. Plain stockings are the way forward. As for heels, you can't beat a pair of metalic platform disco dandies from the 70s; it's all about turning your opponent into a Waterloo on the table.
                              An ex of mine used to love wearing the ones with the line going up the leg...lovely ... helped my ermmm cueing no end hahaha

When is it your birthday Blaster ? Gonna get you some of these mate

http://prntscr.com/7zetfg

Comment

An ex of mine used to love wearing the ones with the line going up the leg...lovely ... helped my ermmm cueing no end hahaha

When is it your birthday Blaster ? Gonna get you some of these mate

http://prntscr.com/7zetfg
                                PM me her number, lol. Ah man, disco dandies, rockin! Thankyou. All those need are some pants and fur jacket, Prince style, from this video:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/327694/P...U_Got_The_Look

I've been thinking about Jimmy (not because he's short and would benefit from heels) but because of his footwear. Saw him in some lovely looking suede flats at Legends. Anyone got an idea who makes these shoes?
                                Last edited by Master Blaster; 1 August 2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X