Coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching

Hi all, just joined on here. I hadnt played for blooming ages until the other day.
    I started playing when I was very young, into my teens and twenties every Sunday but it fizzled out really, marriage, child, work etc......
    Got the bug again, but this time I want to improve and learn as much as I can.
    My highest break was 67 but think my weak point is positioning and using side.
    Just after advice on coaching lessons or anything online I suppose. I’m in Chester.

Speak to someone like Steve Barton if you're looking for coaching! Watch his great videos, or Barry Stark's - or book a lesson with someone - Go to WPBSA find a coach and type in your postcode and you'll find one near you...
    Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Will do, I’ll have a look on that, cheers

Comment

Hi there!

As Chris says, have a look at my YouTube channel for some tips and advice on improving your game: www.youtube.com/BartonSnooker

I am based in Willenhall in the West Midlands and do 1 to 1 coaching lessons.

Good luck!
        WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
        Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Steve,

Watched a few of your videos on YouTube today, really good. I’ll be in contact, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X