No announcement yet.

Tyrone cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video quality not bad at all and so much better than photos but why so quick with the camera up and down cue etc??
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
      Video quality not bad at all and so much better than photos but why so quick with the camera up and down cue etc??
      Lol just looks a bit odd with people watching you videoing a cue, prefer to get it done and the phone out away before the men in white coats turn up.

It is a very nice looking cue, the cocobolo has a nice figure to it. It's just sitting in a case being unused currently.

Comment

It looks stunning in the vid- I know you know how to advertise a cue but I'd def put a lot more pics up on EBay, 4 pics doesn't do it justice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
          It looks stunning in the vid- I know you know how to advertise a cue but I'd def put a lot more pics up on EBay, 4 pics doesn't do it justice.
          To be honest cues are usually hard to photograph, regardless of it being photo or video they generally don't do it justice until you have it in your hand. Being as its maple there's really not much more i could add to the current pics. 3/4 cues are a bit easier to photograph in that respect as you can get larger view of both section of the cue if you have it unscrewed. Like the pic below of my wooly

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
            To be honest cues are usually hard to photograph, regardless of it being photo or video they generally don't do it justice until you have it in your hand.
            Exactly my thoughts.

Great Butt on the maple, btw: is that blackspin on the Ash?

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              Exactly my thoughts.

Great Butt on the maple, btw: is that blackspin on the Ash?
              It is, a blackspin ferrule and tip.

Comment

Did you think about it for the maple?

Comment

Did you think about it for the maple?
                  Was already too settled into the mw cue to give it much thought. Maple for me just feels odd compared to ash, kind of a muted feedback in terms of feel.

Comment

Yes I suppose there's only so many pics you can take with maple- personally though I'd try and catch the cocobolo splicing in the light a bit more, few pics of the badge also etc.... you've now included the extensions why not picture those, just adds something to the listing.

If it was ash I woulda of snapped your hand off, love Ebony with cocobolo.

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    To be honest cues are usually hard to photograph, regardless of it being photo or video they generally don't do it justice until you have it in your hand. Being as its maple there's really not much more i could add to the current pics. 3/4 cues are a bit easier to photograph in that respect as you can get larger view of both section of the cue if you have it unscrewed. Like the pic below of my wooly

Last edited by Rob153; 8 March 2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Yes I suppose there's only so many pics you can take with maple- personally though I'd try and catch the cocobolo splicing in the light a bit more, few pics of the badge also etc.... you've know included the extensions why not picture those, just adds something to the listing.

If it was ash I woulda of snapped your hand off, love Ebony with cocobolo.

Might get a pic of it with the extensions, matches on tonight so probably have to wait a bit.

Comment

I would, more pics the merrier........ Hopefully you'll get someone to make a sensible offer on it. TBH still surprised you haven't sold it that amount anyway, yes it's different, quirky but in a good way.

Comment

I would, more pics the merrier........ Hopefully you'll get someone to make a sensible offer on it. TBH still surprised you haven't sold it that amount anyway, yes it's different, quirky but in a good way.
                          Purely badge snobbery imo. If the badge said parris ultimate and i had it priced as i do now, or even double that price it would have sold in minutes, even with it being the less popular maple cue.

But thanks to the BBC the average Joe seems to think if its not a parris cue then its not worth looking at. Despite the fact their stock cues have a level of craftsmanship that's average at best. Trevor, Mike and Martin in terms of actual craftsmanship imo are leagues ahead of the standard JP puts out on a constant basis.

Comment

quirky
                            Sorry, you have lost me there, why?

Comment

Probably the 22" butt length.

Comment

Dont often see a butt that length, so quirky/different

Comment

Working...
                                X