Woods cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods cues?

Hello all, i was wondering what woods cues are like? i've seen loads of snooker players use them and interested on what you think of them?

Why don't you ask them then
    Can be ok if you buy the 3 star ones

Comment

Wot he said Never see any 3 star listed on fleabay these days. Anyone know if they are only available if ordering direct from the website?
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

They are awful. Worst cue iv ever had. But if you decide to buy one. Get one off eBay and don't buy from the website. Absolute nightmare trying to get hold of them after they have your money.

Comment

U will get mixed reviews on here, I have one which is a cracking piece of ash but was two star so brown butt not black ebony (once paint removed!!)

Its a good player and the fact I have stripped the cue and refinished it makes a lot of difference IMO.

I have also owned two others in the past which were decent value. If your on a budget, u can find decent ones.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
            U will get mixed reviews on here, I have one which is a cracking piece of ash but was two star so brown butt not black ebony (once paint removed!!)

Its a good player and the fact I have stripped the cue and refinished it makes a lot of difference IMO.

I have also owned two others in the past which were decent value. If your on a budget, u can find decent ones.
            TBH this doesn't surprise me whatsoever, too many people will excuse a cue like this because of the name badge automatically, let's be honest what makes a woods cue play different to any of the top cues, do we actually know the quality of this timber is bad and if so how could we tell.

Comment

Working...
            X