Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for left to right is the next butterfly cue an im gonna try an get it to 58.25/10/29/17bp/17.5oz. the next is my pool clue convertion. then theres four shafts being prepared with two being pool cues commissions

Comment

• Hi Guys
      Im really pleased to say i have ordered a cue from Jason, iv been really impressed with his work from this thread as im sure loads of us have! It is a converted old cue, the one at the top of page 44, gorgeous colouring to the shaft and its a little different with the longer splicings. Iv sent Jason my specs and i could not be happier with the service. Thanks again
      Tom

Comment

• P. S Im sure either Jason or me will post some pics when the cue is done!
        Last edited by brookst; 1 September 2015, 08:48 AM. Reason: Change to text

Comment

• Last update, cue is ordered and spec confirmed. It will be for english pool so it will have a 8.5mm tip and 57" length.
          Jason will be posting a video of the cue once the adjustments have been made. Great service, one very happy customer.

Comment

• Sorry double post.
            Last edited by brookst; 1 September 2015, 04:26 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• few pics of toms cue, with a bit of nip an tuck

Comment

• Tom , u'r the lucky one bud !!
                Looks great !! Let us know how the cue plays please ( if u have time ) !!

Comment

• Thanks very much, that looks gorgeous better than i hoped and its not finished yet.

I could not be happier

Thanks again Jason

Comment

• Originally Posted by brookst View Post
                    Thanks very much, that looks gorgeous better than i hoped and its not finished yet.

I could not be happier

Thanks again Jason
                    heres a few pics of where im at with the shaft. it would be interesting to hear what others think, but i really like it as it is with no blackening of the grain just sealed an a smooth finish.
                    anyway will see how tom feels. this should be ready to go tomorrow..

Comment

• Jason, to be honest i like the look above without any blackening etc

Comment

• I would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts though! Thanks very much

Comment

• as well as finishing toms cue i worked into the new butterfly an the shaft is identical to my playing cue. really looking forwards to getting this on the table

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                            Originally Posted by brookst View Post
                            Thanks very much, that looks gorgeous better than i hoped and its not finished yet.

I could not be happier

Thanks again Jason
                            heres a few pics of where im at with the shaft. it would be interesting to hear what others think, but i really like it as it is with no blackening of the grain just sealed an a smooth finish.
                            anyway will see how tom feels. this should be ready to go tomorrow..

I like that shaft, a friend has an old Cannon all ash cue which has not been blacked and it looks very smart
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• heres toms cue, 56.25/8.5/28.5/16oz/15.5bp
                              might need to change the pingy tip but heres it in action
                              Last edited by j6uk; 4 September 2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• That looks great im really happy, dont worry about the tip i have a ADR147 black soft tip to try on it. Thanks again Jason i couldnt be happier.

Comment

Working...
                                X