Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
    Lol. Clueless.

And you know snooker is merely one small arm of cue sports, right? You get that, yeah? Bit arrogant to say "it's what we call it", innit? And you don't even know what's being discussed! Priceless lol.

Perhaps you can get Willie thorne to explain it to you. Get him to tell Hendry at the same time.

Ah yes and here we go with the attitude, mr big shot the self proclaimed fountain of knowledge. I honestly don't even know why you bother to post on this forum, all you do is come off as a condescending child that's always looking for an argument.

Deflection is called throw in snooker for the simple reason it throws the cueball off line. It's a straight to the point descriptive term. You're the one that came in with a stick up his ass whining about "what you clowns call throw" like the American pool description of the term is meant to be held in some Universal acclaim as the only description that matters.

Might want to get out more instead of trying to look for arguments on the internet, Son.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Ah yes and here we go with the attitude, mr big shot the self proclaimed fountain of knowledge. I honestly don't even know why you bother to post on this forum, all you do is come off as a condescending child that's always looking for an argument.

Deflection is called throw in snooker for the simple reason it throws the cueball off line. It's a straight to the point descriptive term. You're the one that came in with a stick up his ass whining about "what you clowns call throw" like the American pool description of the term is meant to be held in some Universal acclaim as the only description that matters.

Might want to get out more instead of trying to look for arguments on the internet, Son.
      Your jealousy of American pool rears its ugly head once more...it is not American pool terminology, it is cue sport terminology. That you cannot seem to understand the difference is rather amusing, it must be said. Almost as amusing as you not knowing what throw is, even now!

Comment

Funny how much more sanitised i feel when i add a certain butt hurt child to the ignore list. A breath of fresh air without the whiff of BS that generally emanates from his posts

Comment

I don't like the ignore function on here, I always just end up pressing the button to see what the posts say, curiosity.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
            Funny how much more sanitised i feel when i add a certain butt hurt child to the ignore list. A breath of fresh air without the whiff of BS that generally emanates from his posts

Lol. Talks rubbish, loses argument, stomps off, uses silent treatment.

Did someone say childish?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              I don't like the ignore function on here, I always just end up pressing the button to see what the posts say, curiosity.
              Better off not looking, especially when you're dealing with an idiot of his calibre, probably signed up to numerous forums just to see where he can engage in little pissing matches.

Comment

And you know snooker is merely one small arm of cue sports, right? You get that, yeah? Bit arrogant to say "it's what we call it", innit?......
                This is a snooker forum ( the clue is in the title )

Comment

Lol. Clueless.

And you know snooker is merely one small arm of cue sports, right? You get that, yeah? Bit arrogant to say "it's what we call it", innit? And you don't even know what's being discussed! Priceless lol.

Perhaps you can get Willie thorne to explain it to you. Get him to tell Hendry at the same time.
                  This is a Snooker for um you prize bell. Feel free to join an American pool forum.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                  X