Mike Wooldridge Macassar Legend for sale - price reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Macassar Legend for sale - price reduced

Virtually brand new MW Macassar Legend bought 6 months ago, only played around 15-20 times, can't get used to it. Price reduced to 650 pounds for the cue and 2 extensions plus shipping fees around 50 pounds. Anyone interested, please shoot me an email to yijiwei2008@hotmail.com or message me .

Cue Specs:

9.6mm/29mm/18oz/58inches, balance at 17 inches

Anyone in Canberra, Australia is welcome to inspect the cue.

Original link and cue photos see below:

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...nger-Available

very nice cue, i love a bit of Macassar! good luck with the sale.
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Yes a like that good luck
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Last asking price 600 pounds plus 60 pounds delivery before it goes on ebay.
        anyone interested, shoot me a message.

Comment

What aspect of the cue makes it a 'can't get used to it' cue?

Maybe you saying that puts off other potential buyers from buying it?

I have had two snooker cues and one pool cue from Mike and I found they all played just right.

I sold a snooker cue because I bought a 'facebook special'in 2013 and Mike made me a cue suitable for American pool earlier this year and the more I play with it the better it gets.

It did feel a little different but for me it is a 'all in the head' rather than it being the cue.

I just don't understand how a cue made to your spec is unplayable. Just sayin, that's all.

Comment

Looks great !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
              What aspect of the cue makes it a 'can't get used to it' cue?

Maybe you saying that puts off other potential buyers from buying it?

I have had two snooker cues and one pool cue from Mike and I found they all played just right.

I sold a snooker cue because I bought a 'facebook special'in 2013 and Mike made me a cue suitable for American pool earlier this year and the more I play with it the better it gets.

It did feel a little different but for me it is a 'all in the head' rather than it being the cue.

I just don't understand how a cue made to your spec is unplayable. Just sayin, that's all.

Nothing wrong with the cue, a beautiful cue with macassar ebony. Also the best craftsmanship I have ever seen and so much attention to details on every bit of the cue. I ordered medium stiffness for the shaft and it turned out to be a bit soft for my taste and it just does not give me the feel. That is why I am selling it and I am going to order a stiff shaft from Mike.

Comment

Mike makes perfect cues and I can see if you are used to a certain stiffness of shaft then it can feel a bit different

Mike retro fitted a blackspin ferrule to my first cue I bought in 06 and I preferred the 'virtually no deflection' that was present with it.

I'm not a good enough player to notice difference differences of stiffness but my 9.5mm snooker cue plays different to my 11mm pool cue.

Good luck with the sale, it is a beautiful cue and I hope the replacement from Mike is perfect for you.

Comment

Hi mate, what is the softness if the shaft like when playing if 0 being whippy and 10 being stiff? What price you after in Aussie dollars.

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                    Hi mate, what is the softness if the shaft like when playing if 0 being whippy and 10 being stiff? What price you after in Aussie dollars.

It is not soft and it is an medium shaft but I prefer a bit stiffer shaft. This is all personal feelings, for me I think it is around 6 for this cue but I probably like around 8. Price in AUD would be 600 pounds=1100 plus shipping

Comment

Working...
                    X