Exquisite cues - Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    I think it's the point that it has gone too far yet gestures and ambiguous statements are made referencing that they are Thai cues. Particularly when the person who doesn't want to go down that road creates such ambiguity. Think about it lol
    No ambiguity here and I was a big Robert Osborne fan . Bought my first cue from him over 20 years ago and had a couple of others as well from him along the way ,Ive got no issues at all with how people run their business . Their business , they do what they want .
    But I will echo what has been said on here , Exquisite shouldn’t be more than an Osborne in my opinion . You need to serve your time before becoming better than the Master .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

No bashing match or slander was intended by what I said hence I didn't make any of those kind of remarks. I like to think we are better than that on the forum.

Don't take this the wrong way but I think in a way you've shot yourself in the foot. Many of us forum members are clued up on the notion of Robert Osborne and his Thai cues.

What I didn't understand was why you would make a reference to it but not be willing to go down that road. It sort of defeats the purpose of a forum and discussion when "X" statement is made but the poster won't go down that route?

Similarly, you are in your right to "echo" what has previously been spoken about this forum, but once again to echo those things and not wanting to go down that road sort of doesn't make any sense.

I don't mean any malice or such things by it and don't have any ill feelings towards it. I just didn't understand the point of bringing it up then stating you won't go down that road when you already started doing so by making such reference. Lol. That's where I stand on it and this will be my last post on it.

Comment

Will send you a PM
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          I wonder why they are identical in quality
          Think you mean similar NOT identical. Been said many times on the Forum, no two cues are the same! Lol.

Comment

Does exquisite cue have a black plate as well..? Green, Red and Black ?
            I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
              Does exquisite cue have a black plate as well..? Green, Red and Black ?
              yes. the price increases in this order red,green and black plate.

Comment

Working...
              X