This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    Buying mate. Says he’ll pay after his holiday and then comes out with a load of bull wanting to cancel. Threats with lawyers and police etc. Abusive also, just a awful little man!
    Did you get the excuse he's now in hospital after being hit by a drunk driver, and this was his wife talking ?
    I called him a cross dresser lol, and apparently i now need to give him/her my lawyers name

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Did you get the excuse he's now in hospital after being hit by a drunk driver, and this was his wife talking ?
      I called him a cross dresser lol, and apparently i now need to give him/her my lawyers name
      That’s him alright. Abusive, threats of lawyer and police cos he might get a strike on account.
      His name is Gareth and even got his number too as wanted me to contact him privately outside of eBay.
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Anyone know snooker147155 on ebay ?? what a complete and utter time waster

Yup, he "bought" my paragon twice, spun me some cock and bull story about needing to go into hospital for an operation (then after his first payment failed needing to go in again because of an infection or something along those lines). Sent me an e-cheque payment twice, which failed twice. Initially i gave him the benefit of the doubt and held onto the cue for him, ended up being around 5 weeks after the sale i just relisted it as the air was getting stale with the stench of bs.

Going by the above posts he's "in hospital" more than the average Nurse.

Comment

• He needs professional help by the sound of things

Comment

He needs professional help by the sound of things
            He was even bidding on the cue when it was re-listed, despite not being able to make payment. It's interesting he supposedly has a wife as his whole routine the first time around was he couldn't pay because nobody would be at home as he was "in hospital" to receive the cue. He supposedly sent payment from his paypal balance (which also showed as an e-cheque) that also failed.

Just seems to be someone that bids and hasn't any way of paying for it. Why he would then bid makes me wonder, unless he just likes messing people around.

Comment

• Do you think he gets kicks out of making others' life difficult? He clearly cannot afford the cues and likes to mess people selling decent top end cues around.

eBay won't ban him because he presumably does buy some stuff so they're happy to let him keep spinning stories

Comment

• He’s clearly not right and not your average buyer/guy as can testify to that.
                Comms start off friendly then soon as cancel request comes in he’s abusive right off the bat and not nice!
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                  He’s clearly not right and not your average buyer/guy as can testify to that.
                  Comms start off friendly then soon as cancel request comes in he’s abusive right off the bat and not nice!

To be fair he never got abusive with me, just kept putting up obstacles to try and delay payments then made dodgy payments he obviously knew would fail to try and buy himself more time.

Comment

• If you all report him to ebay , and show them the messages they will ban him .

If he has won a bid , then you will have his address .

Where is he based ?
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Quite simply the worst ebay experience of my life dealing with him ( and that's saying something as you get plenty on ebay buying or selling ) which is a shame as it can be great, but its only as good as the people you're dealing with.
                      Ebay's reporting system is so rigid there is no way of dealing with thing's like this quick, so you just have to keep waiting until so many days have elapsed etc etc.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        If you all report him to ebay , and show them the messages they will ban him .

If he has won a bid , then you will have his address .

Where is he based ?
                        You don't get his address until he pays?
                        Or maybe you do not sure, but I always wait for the confirmed one that's on the PayPal receipt
                        Last edited by jrc750; 21 July 2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• You do get their address before they have paid on Ebay . And the Ebay address is the one that you have to send it to ........trust me .....don't send to another address ........scam merchants everywhere .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• For me when you sell on eBay you have to wait till item has been paid for before getting address for despatch??

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              You do get their address before they have paid on Ebay . And the Ebay address is the one that you have to send it to ........trust me .....don't send to another address ........scam merchants everywhere .
                              Where is this address to be found?
                              And you have it totally the wrong way!
                              You have to send it to the confirmed address that's on the PayPal receipt otherwise you are not covered under their insurance mate

Comment

• The person who pays you, ie the PayPal receipt is the person who has to receive the goods, otherwise they can put a claim in saying you haven't sent it, and your tracking number would show it going to a different address, hence you are screwed.
                                NEVER EVER send to a different address than what's on the PayPal

Comment

Working...
                                X