new ADR147 calf Skin tip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I was thinking along those lines . I am now totally confused regarding Taom chalk .

I thought the difference between version 1 and 2 was the colour , but had a quick look the other day and from what I've seen the version 2 comes in 2 different colours .

Can anyone shed any light on it ?

And what about version 3 ? Is there one ?
    Version 2 was meant to be softer to stop the miscue problem. The S version Jimmy White was using will most likely come out soon with more ridiculous claims.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Must be amazing at your club Neil rubing shoulders with the stars
      Yes you are right Stevie , most of them are in awe of me, and it does get a bit tiresome at times ......but I don’t let it go to my head . I treat them the same as you mere mortals
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Yes you are right Stevie , most of them are in awe of me, and it does get a bit tiresome at times ......but I don’t let it go to my head . I treat them the same as you mere mortals
        Too funny, love it.

I try getting to Frames when I can but it's 45min away, sadly :-(

Comment

I’m 25 mins away , depending on traffic .

They have now changed all the lights to the new fittings and I think that all the Star tables are getting recovered soon .

Comment

I tried the tip yesterday, I like it but I do prefer the adr 147 laminated SS.

Comment

Just received it today.
              Thank you Andrew.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdp50734 View Post
                I tried the tip yesterday, I like it but I do prefer the adr 147 laminated SS.
                I think laminated tips are generally better but they are not to everyone's taste - the idea is I can make the best tip to suit every-bodies taste! - so those who like pressed tips what do you all think - so far I have no negative reviews. but always want to hear whjat everybody thinks.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Still waiting for it to be put on my cue.

Comment

Received the tips today. Thanks adr.

Comment

Hi,
                      just fited, softer than grand cue medium and harder than wooldridge original. Now have to test.

Comment

Hi ADR

Thank you for sending the tip.
                        I received two weeks ago but only now had time to fit it...
                        Will take it out for a run this week! :snooker:
                        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019
                        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

New cue is on the way will fix the tip onto the new cue.....

Comment

Finally managed to get these on ebay! https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Always been a fan of Andrews own brand of laminated tips but I may have been converted to these.I really like them and at present experimenting trying to find the best pressed tip that suits me and my style of play(uk 8ball).Given up on most of the other pressed tips and now have it narrowed down to Century G2,G3 and this new calf skin tip.I found the Century G1 too soft and G4 too hard.

Comment

Don't tell anyone...……..but I think that I've found the tip

I like the Elk Master Pro but had a dodgy one , I like the MW Supertip , I like the Century Cue tip but I would rate this new ADR tip above all of those .

Hence me ordering a couple more yesterday .

Comment

Working...
                                X