• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a John Parris Classic

For a friend after a JP Classic

Originally Posted by rocketryan87 View Post
    For a friend after a JP Classic
    John Parris carries them in stock usually. I was there the other month and he had about 6 or 7 in the rack. Not a big distance from Bury St Edmunds. I'd go for a trip if i were you.

Comment

The John Parris website has a few
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

How is it, if he has some in the rack I’m still having to wait 12-15weeks for my classic to be made? :S

I only want 9.5 and 19oz. Pretty standard tbf.

Comment

Originally Posted by Taom View Post
          How is it, if he has some in the rack I’m still having to wait 12-15weeks for my classic to be made? :S

Maybe the rack cues are for people to buy if they pop into the shop and not sent out for Internet orders ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Maybe the rack cues are for people to buy if they pop into the shop and not sent out for Internet orders ?
            pretty sure this is the case. when i was last there it was well stocked of specials, uniques and classics for walk in customers. he sold 2 cues in the 15mins I was in there!

Comment

Originally Posted by Taom View Post

The lead time for collection cues has increased as per their website.

Comment

Working...
              X