X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whom is that addressed, 993Porky?
    王可

Comment

• Hi phillip it was andrew watt pictures i cant see,been a few years since he posted them just interested to see his shed

Comment

• Photobucket was the site of choice to show pics on this forum, trouble is they suddenly decided to charge people for the pleasure and no one i know of uses them anymore that's why pics won't show up.
        Andrew would need to use tinypic or suchlike to re post them on here, maybe he will see this comment and get his daughter to help him ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
          You can on a Very reasonable budget and make it look very nice. I built my snooker room and total cost for everything was around 5k so it can be done especially if you don't mind getting stuck in.

The only downside I had/have is the buzz of having my own snooker room kind of disappeared after a period.
          Hi, I'm thinking about building a snooker room too. Just wanna check, what did the £5k include?

Comment

• I’m in the process of researching getting a snooker room built. Would you mind sharing how much the building itself cost?

Comment

• see "wity bilston cues" on facebook. he is getting one done and he would have current costing. easy bloke to chat to. just message him

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                see "wity bilston cues" on facebook. he is getting one done and he would have current costing. easy bloke to chat to. just message him
                cheers!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by reggiemal View Post
                  I’m in the process of researching getting a snooker room built. Would you mind sharing how much the building itself cost?
                  Here's 3 examples I have on my website:

https://www.snookercrazy.com/build-s...m-project-one/

https://www.snookercrazy.com/build-y...nooker-room-2/

https://www.snookercrazy.com/build-snooker-room-3/

I have another to put up soon just haven't gotten around to it.

The one sanman mentioned is on January the 16th on the "Wity Bilston Cues" Facebook page.
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Just put another building on the website:

https://www.snookercrazy.com/build-y...nooker-room-4/
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Thanks guys! Are you able to given me completed costs?

Comment

• Hi All, work has started! It’s a bit late in the day, but a question: have any of you built the snooker room in your back garden and if so, did you get it done under permitted development or planning permission?

Comment

Hi All, work has started! It’s a bit late in the day, but a question: have any of you built the snooker room in your back garden and if so, did you get it done under permitted development or planning permission?
                          Keep the height down and do it PD. You can do 50% of your garden at 2.5m high which should be plenty big enough. Any bigger, and you'd probably get planning permission refused anyway. (source- 15 years as a planning officer)

Comment

• We are 2 metres away from the boundary and less than 50% of the garden. To get the 2.4m internal height, we will have to go a bit higher than 2.5. That’s ok right?

Comment

We are 2 metres away from the boundary and less than 50% of the garden. To get the 2.4m internal height, we will have to go a bit higher than 2.5. That’s ok right?
                              Schedule 2, Part 1, Class E of the GPDO is your friend, check it out. You can build higher at 2m distance from the boundary. 4m for a dual pitch roof, 3m otherwise.

Comment

• Cheers Mark! You are a star.....and a credible one at that(15 years planning officer)!!!

One last question (I was saving this!!) we are digging the garden down and building the outbuilding underneath the decking of the house. Basically, the decking will be resting on the roof of the outbuilding!

We have structural engineer and building regs all supervising and checking every calculation and part of the build, so no issues there.

However, does having a decking on top of the outbuilding impact us getting it done under PD?

Comment

Working...
                                X