Children's Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's Cue

Hi, looking for a cue for my child. Approx 44-48" long, anyone got anything suitable for sale or any advise on what to buy? Most available seem to be cheap cues with screw in tip was hoping for something better with a proper tip without spending a fortune. Thanks.

Chesworth cues on eBay are selling kids peradon cues. I think they are one piece and around the £40 mark.

Comment

Good find Andrew !
      You could buy some of the longer one's for rack cues in your new snooker shed lol
      Or do you have Trevor White's in your rack 😆

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Good find Andrew !
        You could buy some of the longer one's for rack cues in your new snooker shed lol
        Or do you have Trevor White's in your rack ��
        I've got Parris ultimates as my rack cues. The Trevor white cues are kept in a case. Ha ha

Comment

Probably true too 😄

Comment

Perfect Andrew thanks, quite nice looking little cues actually. I like the aged look golden brown shafts, personally much prefer this to the really light ash on a lot of new cues.

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252459160524
              What about this. The guy has another one in a separate listing.

Comment

Yes, just spotted that one myself too, will put a bid on that one first and get one from Chesworth if unsuccessful.

Comment

I think he/she may get a surprise when they come to post the cues I don't think £3 will cover it!

Comment

Working...
                  X