• Look fantastic Adam, great work.
      You really coming on at this cue making stuff!!lol
      What would prices of these be?

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
        Look fantastic Adam, great work.
        You really coming on at this cue making stuff!!lol
        What would prices of these be?
        Thanks very much! Appreciate it, £300ish but I do try and use the best quality woods I can find and I think that shows

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
          Thanks very much! Appreciate it, £300ish but I do try and use the best quality woods I can find and I think that shows
          Any Maple shaft cues and what are the prices?
          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
          National Snooker Expo
          25-27 October 2019
          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Very nice Adam; how are you going about it in your new pad, got yourself a lathe or doing it all by hand now ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
              Any Maple shaft cues and what are the prices?
              I have a maple that will be finished in the next few weeks, not sure on price yet.

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
              Very nice Adam; how are you going about it in your new pad, got yourself a lathe or doing it all by hand now ?
              The joint and weight I had done for me. The rest by hand. Although I'm in the middle of sorting a lathe out currently so will be be able to do that soon. However in october I'm going to work in france for 6 months so will have to put the cues on the back burner again for a bit. But at least if I get some shafts cut before I go they'll have settled by the time I get back :P

Comment

I have a maple that will be finished in the next few weeks, not sure on price yet.

The joint and weight I had done for me. The rest by hand. Although I'm in the middle of sorting a lathe out currently so will be be able to do that soon. However in october I'm going to work in france for 6 months so will have to put the cues on the back burner again for a bit. But at least if I get some shafts cut before I go they'll have settled by the time I get back :P
                Any sneak peaks at the maple cue and it spec to see if I like it the look?
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019

Comment

Any sneak peaks at the maple cue and it spec to see if I like it the look?
                  National Snooker Expo
                  25-27 October 2019

Comment

• Couple more cues coming through, just need weighting and joint fitted.

Comment

• Very nice indeed

Comment

• Love the look of the 2nd cue- is that Rosewood?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                          Love the look of the 2nd cue- is that Rosewood?
                          Its cocobolo

Comment

Its cocobolo
                            Looks stunning, love a plain dark wood butt- keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                              Looks stunning, love a plain dark wood butt- keep up the good work
                              Thank you! First one I've done with a full cocobolo butt and have to say it looks very good.

Comment

Thank you! First one I've done with a full cocobolo butt and have to say it looks very good.
                                When a nice wood is used, I think a plain butt is so much nicer than a cue with loads of different splices. Can you PM me spec and price please, might be interested

Comment

Working...
                                X